Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Poor Ensi.....how long for?

Also, :lol: @ "fagget"

fail-owned-spelling-fail.jpg

ensi says:
this is all a part of my genious plan.
ensi says:
since 1k posts i only needed a ban to become a real regular, since every regular have been banned at least once

!!!!!

I haven't been banned. :lol:

edit: oh shit. inb4.

edit2: @ dreams_of_eternal_hate: That's nothing. I once saw ads here in COBOT for mental retardation. No joke.

College is so exhausting, i barely have time to discover new bands, listen to music and even getting on the net. And even if i had the time, i'll be so damn tired and stressed. I wish i was still in jh :(
What are you going to college for? I'm trying to figure out why you're so busy because I'm in college and I generally have time to do the things I want, I'm a Junior in college by the way. Well Christmas break is in a couple weeks so you'll have more time then.:)

I'm planning on taking a year off after high school, tbh, to save up for college.

I only have a grand saved up. :lol:

No no no no no no no just go to college. I'm fucken serious i took a year off to think about what i wanted to do and i graduated HS in 2006 and i finally get to start my first year in April. Took 3 fucken years to get my shit straight. If you know what and where take a loan out now or get some Canadian government grant money and go. The US gave me a grant (how the fuck i don't know) and i can finally start. I wish i started sooner so don't be a dickbutt like i was and work, black people will go to college and graduate before you do you want to be insulted like that i say FUCK no so just start before you end up going to a school that advertises on television because only assholes at home not going to school are seeing it. YOU CAN DO IT JASPER, FLAP YOUR EARS AND FLY TO COLLEGE I DON'T KNOW TITS ABOUT HOW CANADIANS TRAVEL BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE MOST ECOLOGICALLY FRIENDLY. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU READ THIS JASPER? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN APPLYING FOR SCHOOL WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU? DIDN'T YOU READ THE PARAGRAPH I JUST TYPED? I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND YOU INSULT ME BY BEING ON COB-OT AND NOT APPLYING TO SCHOOL. YOU FOR REAL NIGGA? IS IT CUZ I'M WHITE? THAT'S IT ISN'T IT....THE COLOR OF MY SKIN. Anyway, listen Jasper, just go to school before Canada makes you join the resistance.

Yee hes right to an extent, unless you aren't 100% sure what you want.

If you have the option, go right to college/uni, get it done and over with.
I have friends finishing University and planning on grad school, when I'm still trying to figure out wtf I want to do.

At the same time I have friends who worked for a year or two aswell, and as a result they don't need part time jobs when going to school.
Problem with this is, some people tend to get loose with money when they have alot of money. Especially when its their first year away from home :p

Well I know what I want to do. I'm planning on going to Algonquin or something like that for Graphic Design after I'm done high-school.

But I need to start working and shit to save up money. I still need to get myself a vehicle too... :erk: