Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Right OK, this debate was hot topic at the pub last night.
Our friend who's gay is a virgin, recently he got fucked in the ass and now he says he's not a virgin.

Would say getting fucked in the ass makes you not a virgin?

Our friend who's gay is a virgin, recently he got fucked in the ass and now he says he's not a virgin.

He's still a virign.
You have to fuck someone in the ass.

:lol:

Well to be honest, gay sex isn't really sex, it's just bumming. So he's still a virgin.

My PC is teh gheyz0rz

First it wouldn't install a fucking game

Un/re-installed Steam, it works! But the games are gone!

System restore, but now the games are missing vital files... Currently downlading the shit out of TF2.

It is sad day.

My PC is teh gheyz0rz

First it wouldn't install a fucking game

Un/re-installed Steam, it works! But the games are gone!

System restore, but now the games are missing vital files... Currently downlading the shit out of TF2.

It is sad day.

nooooooooo

:lol:

England has the most ugliest girls in the world, lol

Ah not really, that's just like saying "all Americans are fat", sure we've got our fair share of mingers. But that doesn't mean there aren't some serious tittays to get.

Oh and nice grammar.

Ah not really, that's just like saying "all Americans are fat"

No.

sure we've got our fair share of mingers. But that doesn't mean there aren't some serious tittays to get.

Could be. But still you got huge amount of ugliness in there. I was just saying that the situation must be really bad there since, if guys need to perform anal sex to other guys in order to get rid of their virginity. I mean the girls can't be that bad there.

Oh and nice grammar.

Seems like poser got upset :lol: And btw english isn't my native language.