Underworld 3
Paul Blart Mall Cop
My Bloody Valentine
Friday the 13th 2009
Final Destination 4
Hurt Locker
Halloween 2

list of 2009 movies i'm yet to watch :(
I wanna watch that one too, saw the poster ad at the cinema a couple of days ago and seems interesting.

Final Destination 4
It wasn't so good at all for me, personally. Maybe if you go and watch it in 3D, that might be more exciting. Otherwise, it's plain silly and gross. :lol:

Just finished watching Let the Right One in, like failure_of_threads suggested. I haven't seen such a cheesy horror-ish movie for a loooooong long time. :lol:

/edit: And Public Enemies is :worship:
I didn't really know a lot about the historical background and stuff, but I really enjoyed the movie and the cast and all. Johnny Depp. :oops:

a large amount of posters are european, and it's the middle of a friday night here, most are sleeping or out drinking :p

Those who arent, are fags like me who cant sleep due to a fail-ass medication that gives me insomnia and massive headaches >8(

vikk
GI Joe=gheyz0rz

I wanna watch that one too, saw the poster ad at the cinema a couple of days ago and seems interesting.

It wasn't so good at all for me, personally. Maybe if you go and watch it in 3D, that might be more exciting. Otherwise, it's plain silly and gross. :lol:

Just finished watching Let the Right One in, like failure_of_threads suggested. I haven't seen such a cheesy horror-ish movie for a loooooong long time. :lol:

/edit: And Public Enemies is :worship:
I didn't really know a lot about the historical background and stuff, but I really enjoyed the movie and the cast and all. Johnny Depp. :oops:

kudos, it's pretty much what i heard from everyone else

list of 2009 movies i'm yet to watch :(

Sherlock Holmes
Men who stare at Goats
The Road
Inglourious Basterds
GI Joe
Public Enemies
Moon
Star Trek
Taken
Underworld 3