Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I'm fucking sick of internet users. I was reading another debate about illegal downloading, and there's as much hypocrisy from majors as internauts. First : everyone says it's "absurd" and "nonsense" to BUY art, to purchase CDs, to PAY for it. Ok, so why was everybody buying tons of CDs back when there wasn't any ADSL ? Why wasn't anybody "disgusted" by buying art back to then ? Why did it became an ethic problem when internet appeared ?
Second : everyone is ok to give money to artists, but not to majors. They all claim they "support independant artists". Ok again, but why do you download EVERYTHING, from majors signed artists to the lonesome guy playing music in his cellar ? "Fuck Universal, Sony BMG, Motown", but you even download your local bands ? Idiots.

I'm fucking sick of internet users. I was reading another debate about illegal downloading, and there's as much hypocrisy from majors as internauts. First : everyone says it's "absurd" and "nonsense" to BUY art, to purchase CDs, to PAY for it. Ok, so why was everybody buying tons of CDs back when there wasn't any ADSL ? Why wasn't anybody "disgusted" by buying art back to then ? Why did it became an ethic problem when internet appeared ?
Second : everyone is ok to give money to artists, but not to majors. They all claim they "support independant artists". Ok again, but why do you download EVERYTHING, from majors signed artists to the lonesome guy playing music in his cellar ? "Fuck Universal, Sony BMG, Motown", but you even download your local bands ? Idiots.

This, and then there's the tools who download and justify it by that they buy merch, completely ignoring that CD sales are a major indicator for interest of a band, directly influencing if they get the green light for a tour or not from the label.

But its not only music that internet users are morons about, my friend. In all fields of interest for me, ranging from music, instruments, astronomy/astrophysics to weapons and games etc, theres ALWAYS uninformed biased pompous retards claiming to know their shit, when they couldn't be further off.

It's funny how the internet gives us access to a world of information, yet no one seems to use that information.

I LOVE punishing myself after I screw something up.

I've made it clear to myself if I fuck up I pay for it. I messed up drinking countless times in the past, so a year ago I punished myself by banning alcohol from my life 6/7 days a week, and it's gonna stay that way. Once my mom even offered me strawberries flavoured in lemon liquor, I said no thanks.

Last Saturday I nearly burnt my house by passing out when cooking mid-night, and somehow the smoke made me think that's it for smoking. I said you want smoke, well fuck you. Now I'll smoke only when drinking, so the same 6/7 banned law applies here.

A year ago I was so drunk I thought my headphones were broken so I tossed them to the street and went to buy some new shit ones, woke up in the morning and thought what's this. Got really pissed off and decided to start saving money. Since then I've saved 25% of my net salary.

Of course after suffering several injuries during age 18-21 I started taking better care of fitness again and have got up pretty good after all things considered. Sports and diet are the key to good life and keep the mental issues aside as well.

A good way turn negatives into positives. That doesn't mean I'm still not an ass tho. ;)

One time after drinking some stupidly high % absynthe I jumped through a hedge at the top of a wall fell about 6ft and split my head open. Then my friend vommited in a bath. It was a good night

It's amazing and scaring that a very, very tiny scratch in your lungs can pwn you to death without a reason...I just figured that out :eek: :erk:

You've reached a dangerous stage of medical understanding, where you realize how much fucked up shit there is. :lol:

Don't worry, keep reading and it'll get washed away by the unlikelyhood of it actually happening :p

I don't give a fuck about that happening to me :lol:. It's just a pain in the ass to explain in a paramedical exam (which happens to be tomorrow :rofl:). See edited version where I added a link :p