Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Happy Sept 11th. Just makes me feel old now :/
10 years ago about now I was sitting in grade 9 Math, talking about how awesome GTA3 is.

GTA3 was good because of the environment and geographical excecution, while GTA4 was completely uninteresting urban box type worthless game where only cool thing is driving over people. It's fun only for a while. With GTA3 we used to go drunk and go to another island with a bike and swimming and see who gets farthest before being killed by cops.

GTA3 was good because of the environment and geographical excecution, while GTA4 was completely uninteresting urban box type worthless game where only cool thing is driving over people. It's fun only for a while. With GTA3 we used to go drunk and go to another island with a bike and swimming and see who gets farthest before being killed by cops.

118p3e8.jpg

No dude what he's talking about is totally right and serious and makes sense.

10 years ago I was in 7th grade, art class in the morning when I heard about fires on certain floors and never actually knew about what happened until I got home.

No dude what he's talking about is totally right and serious and makes sense.

10 years ago I was in 7th grade, art class in the morning when I heard about fires on certain floors and never actually knew about what happened until I got home.

Really? My teacher told us in the middle of around 9:30ish, then not long after the principal gave us an announcment. I specifically remember the teacher saying something along the lines of, "This is probably the biggest historical event that will happen in your lifetime."

:/

Either way...

309550_1934443770194_1515307870_31546538_273578994_n.jpg

Yes, it is hard to imagine the Germans doing experiments on people... I mean chimps.

s

nah i just didnt expect you to understand anything that doenst use the english language.
also, Austria isnt Germany :rolleyes: