Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

^ same here (last time some fuckers stole my phone which I was paying with my year 2 contract while I was passed out, riding the train :lol: wasnt that bad tough, shit phone and contract ended 1 month later, but yeah I paid a shitload for nothing)

But me got iPhone lolz

Work at 6am all weekend.
Fucking wont even tell me what my schedule is next week.
Next week I have to move out of my house.
Room I was planned to move into was just sniped by an international student.
Have no place to go next week.
Someone keeps going into and changing my e-mail password, very sure its my recent exgf.

happy birthday to me.

Work at 6am all weekend.
Fucking wont even tell me what my schedule is next week.
Next week I have to move out of my house.
Room I was planned to move into was just sniped by an international student.
Have no place to go next week.
Someone keeps going into and changing my e-mail password, very sure its my recent exgf.

happy birthday to me.

happy birthday dog

historically-hardcore-ozzy-osbourne.jpg

thanks. I didn't get a nerf gun. I got bed sheets and liquor.
But the criseses in my last rant are resolved. Yay! I have my own apt again :D

happy b-day Cliff! and yay for the apt - you don't have to live on the streets and kill other hobos for b00ze!

with timezones and other shit let's just say Im not TOO late (=

Well you were too late, and now have to wait an entire year.
And yes, so glad I found a place thank you :D!

Yeah, I am trying to find a place where I can try both. North Americans, help me out here. Maybe best buy?

Unlocked phones, you don't get yourself in a contract and with TMobile the plans are cheaper. (Month-to-month). For me, I payed it off almost completely in a year with the cheaper plan... even more plus or something like that. They don't offer it anymore, but they have other ones that I think are pretty good. My university has Wi-Fi everywhere, so I don't need a data plan, which was another reason I went with unlocked.

I bough an unlocked Nokia N8 last year, cause I wanted a 12mp camera and the free navigation thing that works offline. I like it. It has a nice feel, full featured, and is getting a facelift os-wise soon. And it's cheap for a smartphone. And I have plenty of awesome "apps".

It also works 3g and all when I'm over the ocean to visit family and stuff. I like it. I'd consider unlocked, though. I hate contracts. :loco:

Thanks but I already got a sensation. T Mobile was pretty awesome in that I got a great plan, and didn't have to put a deposit down (at&t wanted me to give them 500 bucks, fuck that).