Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Pffff listen I am not saying that Henkka is the best bass player in the universe. Of course he's not. I just like their bass stuff and that's why I like him and this is my opinion so feel free to ignore it :)

Their bass stuff? What bass stuff?

Opinions need to be backed up with reason.

@CliffBurton: I can't play the bass very well ( I stopped because of school) but when I can I play cob stuff with a friend and she's helping me with the tabs and I like it that's all. I can't explain it well in English but I Just Like It end of fuckin story and I still don't get what's wrong with this. I'll say again that Henkka is NOT the best bass player and I'm not trying to say something else but there are plenty of bassists that I like and Cliff and Henkka are just one of them. So that's all. Ppl are free to like and listen to whatever they want so... I also like John Ortega, Jukka Koskinen, Robert Trujillo, Dave Pybus, Jason James, Paulo Jr., Shade Empire's bass palyer but I don't remember his name and many others. They are both great and I can't compare their stuff because they both have different styles and again- what's the problem with Henkka being in my favourite bass players list? I don't see anything wrong with it but if you do then tell me. :)

Jp9wk.png

I can't explain it well...

I also like John Ortega, Jukka Koskinen, Robert Trujillo, Dave Pybus, Jason James, Paulo Jr., Shade Empire's bass palyer but I don't remember his name

''It's my favourite band'' thats the reason

Exactly.

Just because you like a band doesn't mean you have to defend ecery aspect of it. I like old CoB but I still admit Hennka is kind of worthless in the band. As well as anyone in any Ozzy Osbourne grope, other than Ozzy.... though odly, its always the guitarist that makes the band :/

Also I saw Enslaved and Alcest tonight. Said Hi to Neige, he was so awesome <3.

Hennka is kind of worthless in the band. As well as anyone in any Ozzy Osbourne group, other than Ozzy.

You're joking right?

Randy Rhoads' guitar work made Ozzy valid as a solo artist, hordes of guitarists propelled his album sales just to listen to Randy.

randy_r.jpg

Now where have I seen that style of guitar before? What's it called again?

Jake E. Lee was pretty good too.

s

I like old CoB but I still admit Hennka is kind of worthless in the band. As well as anyone in any Ozzy Osbourne grope, other than Ozzy.... though odly, its always the guitarist that makes the band :/

present tense motherfuckers, that randy guys dead and cliffs roit

though oddly, its always the guitarist that makes the band :/.

Only for those Mike Varney type guitar hero bands.

Ozzy was successful due to the Ozzy/Randy combination. You could've still had the Ozzy line-ups without the big-name guitarists but he wouldn't've been 'as' popular.

Many of the big name metal acts of the 80's & 90's had 2 key ingredients, a charismatic singer and a guitarist with great hooks and/or some virtuosity... and they'd be nobodies if they didn't have good songs.

s