Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I genuinely don't see what's so funny unless you view that statement as a contradiction but it's not. People can watch reality TV and fake tan the shit out of themselves, it's dumb but I don't associate with those people anyway and don't care remotely. Same logic applies.

I genuinely don't see what's so funny unless you view that statement as a contradiction but it's not. People can watch reality TV and fake tan the shit out of themselves, it's dumb but I don't associate with those people anyway and don't care remotely. Same logic applies.

Nah, its just that not liking (I'm not even talking about disliking or "hating") a band doesnt make you an idiot. Its like saying "We dont like the same food? You're an idiot!''

Nah, its just that not liking (I'm not even talking about disliking or "hating") a band doesnt make you an idiot. Its like saying "We dont like the same food? You're an idiot!''

What?

People who like mushrooms are idiots.
Mushrooms don't have a taste, they taste like the dirt that they grow in, and the dirt that gets stuck in the gills (frilly part on the bottom).

If you like eating mushrooms, you like eating dirt, and want a way to make your meal taste dirty.

300824_181377218607272_100002049854248_384184_67470632_n.jpg

Steve Jobs died about half an hour ago.

icare

What?

Mushrooms don't have a taste, they taste like the dirt that they grow in, and the dirt that gets stuck in the gills (frilly part on the bottom).

If you like eating mushrooms, you like eating dirt, and want a way to make your meal taste dirty.

you've been eating the wrong kind bro
look for ones with blue spots on them

What?

:(

wait. I never said liking something doesnt make you an idiot.