Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Landed in Bulgaria. It's good to be home again! I'll stay here for 2 weeks and again- Back to FINLAND!!! Man, since when we have so many earthquakes in here? The weather is just perfect- violent storm with tons of rain and hail and earthquake every 30 minutes.. Perfect! ))))):

426077_10150662042777418_533087417_9111545_755119934_n.jpg

s

The trend started with black families haviong 489248392 kids, and they couldnt afford clothes for them all. The youngest would have to wear hand-me-downs from their older brothers, and they usually were outrageously over sized.

Prisoners don't usually choose their pants.

The trend started with black families haviong 489248392 kids, and they couldnt afford clothes for them all. The youngest would have to wear hand-me-downs from their older brothers, and they usually were outrageously over sized.

I can see that happening but whether the trend was borne due to this, I dunno.

Prisoners don't usually choose their pants.

No, but they can choose to wear their pants low, which is what the image is saying.

I realise it's probably not true but good to let low-panters know they're attracting gay attention.

s

And just for the record, you only need about 1/4 of the booze he poured in :p
Just a tiny splash. Spirits have very strong flavour, you don't want your meal to taste like a big bowl of hot booze.

Speak for yourself. I live off that shit. Oh, and Megadeath sauce too.