Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Rocksane said:
small... and beautiful breast :cry:

LOL, small breasts are beautiful, don't get me wrong.. but a girl with one, small breast... might be a little WEIRD!

GLAB!

P.S. Yer sig ROCKS! Norther and Skyfire = BADASS BANDS!! Unleash Hell and Tranquility's Maze have to be my fav songs of those two bands, though it's a hard choice cause there's so many to choose from!!

Heartless_Name said:
LOL, small breasts are beautiful, don't get me wrong.. but a girl with one, small breast... might be a little WEIRD!

GLAB!

Tits like the angel of death,huh? Sounds like a good song title!:lol:

Conti said:
idk.....we need to take a picture in which I am grabbing your titties:)

never! My titties are for me,and me only,only I touchie!:Shedevil:

anyways,so I'm watching the Eagles game(yes,stupid american football),and they won't shut up about Terrell Owens*

*Owens tried to kill himself last Monday*

and they talk about,"oh he went through this,went through that"

bullshit.

Brett Favre had WORSE happen to him,I believe,losing his father, brothers, and brothers and law to cancer, and now I think his wife has cancer,too,and you don't see him bitching or trying to kill himself.

Favre:worship: even though we're kicking his ass

mmmmmmmmmmmmm,I love rants

LOL!!

Ionna why we're talking about chicks with one tiny tit, but we are. Maybe it's because the Chernobyl swimsuite calendar came out this week! Damn those women are RADIOACTIVELY hot...

P.S. If you, or your family/relatives were victims of that incident, my apologies.

P.P.S. Thanks, I try my best to take CoB song titles and make them into quirky titles for my posts. It's kinda my shtick...

Nikkie said:
Brett Favre had WORSE happen to him,I believe,losing his father, brothers, and brothers and law to cancer, and now I think his wife has cancer,too,and you don't see him bitching or trying to kill himself

GODAMN! Cancer has it out for Bret Favre bigtime. It's pwning his family, that's aweful! And T.O. is a bitch, someone rip off his nuts and throw them in Lake Bodom, he dont need them anymore.

black tittie
silent night,tittie night
tittie breeder
titties in my face part one
titties in my face part two
deadnight tittie
follow the titties
mask of titties
tittie comfort
punch me my titties bounce