Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Opeth and Arch Enemy was fun.

But it was more 'Chase Daniel Erlandsson around Chinatown' kinda day rather than a concert day

All in all, a great show,and an even better day/night:headbang:

^lol, they say you look like Cristina!!!? I can't really tell cuz your pic is blurry.

I'm depressed, sad, and lonely cuz i thought about something and i feel like i'd never get really close to alexi. I was thinking about how close Kim/Alexi were and why they broke up cuz i was thinking of random alexi things and i wish i could know him like she did. When she was with him, i knew i had no chance of Alexi so i let it be cuz that's what makes Alexi happy. And if he's happy, i'm happy for him.But when i found out they broke up, i knew that was my chance to be with him and give him everything that he's wanted. I just hope he waits one more tiny year for me so we can be together forever. I need him right now. I feel like there's something inside me that's missing.

Lady_Laiho said:
^lol, they say you look like Cristina!!!? I can't really tell cuz your pic is blurry.

I'm depressed, sad, and lonely cuz i thought about something and i feel like i'd never get really close to alexi. I was thinking about how close Kim/Alexi were and why they broke up cuz i was thinking of random alexi things and i wish i could know him like she did. When she was with him, i knew i had no chance of Alexi so i let it be cuz that's what makes Alexi happy. And if he's happy, i'm happy for him.But when i found out they broke up, i knew that was my chance to be with him and give him everything that he's wanted. I just hope he waits one more tiny year for me so we can be together forever. I need him right now. I feel like there's something inside me that's missing.

Have you ever even met Alexi??

oh yeah and he'll ask you to marry him like 2 seconds after he sees you and he'll write a song for you.. no.. a whole album... "Children Of Bodom - Lady Laiho" and he'll want to have kids with you and he'll bring you everywhere he goes and he'll carry one of your bras in his pocket all the time so that reminds him of you and he'll invite you to have threesomes with Janne and him...

oh, and he'll make you become the 6th cob member, I guess you can play the flute for them...

and then COB will lose all their fans because they won't like you and then Alexi will be depressed because COB doesn't work anymore and he'll commit suicide

YOU WILL FUCKING KILL HIM, and you don't want that right ? so please, don't blame him if he tells you to fuck off.