Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Nikotiini said:
My eyes are blue... but i always thought they were bleen...

2003876941255754920_rs.jpg
can you give me your eyes for one day???

Nikkie said:
People liked the idea of Alice in Chains reforming,but what would you guys think if Death reformed?

:lol: is this for real?

its like queen

jmbullet said:
oh yeah and he'll ask you to marry him like 2 seconds after he sees you and he'll write a song for you.. no.. a whole album... "Children Of Bodom - Lady Laiho" and he'll want to have kids with you and he'll bring you everywhere he goes and he'll carry one of your bras in his pocket all the time so that reminds him of you and he'll invite you to have threesomes with Janne and him...

oh, and he'll make you become the 6th cob member, I guess you can play the flute for them...

and then COB will lose all their fans because they won't like you and then Alexi will be depressed because COB doesn't work anymore and he'll commit suicide

YOU WILL FUCKING KILL HIM, and you don't want that right ? so please, don't blame him if he tells you to fuck off.

LMFAO!!!!! Man, you have a crazy imagination/fan fiction. I'v never even thought about that. LOL Ooohhh, that would be so kick ass if he called an album "Lady Laiho". That's the best part not that that will ever happen. LOL, keepping my bra in his pocket? He'll be wearing my bra.

Lady_Laiho said:
LMFAO!!!!! Man, you have a crazy imagination/fan fiction. I'v never even thought about that. LOL Ooohhh, that would be so kick ass if he called an album "Lady Laiho". That's the best part not that that will ever happen. LOL, keepping my bra in his pocket? He'll be wearing my bra.
something is serisouly wrong with you

Username: what if every album was called Lady Laiho and they were really , really good? I bet you'd buy it. ANd all the lyrics was about me.