Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

374477_496741490359787_619686368_n.jpg

this is pretty funny

Cliff stop wasting your time here, go on tv

most of that wasn't me :p. The desserts are all ordered in, and the fancy fruitwork was the Head Chef and Garde Manger. Gonna google how-to on that I think.

I did the muscles, canapes, and some more cold canapes that were passed around, just to clarify :p

Edit: So yeah, I can officially say "I have served my sausage to the Dutch Princess." The end.

I really fucking hate Christmas.... I've cooked 87 turkeys this month...

Turkey is such shitty meat too, wtf. Its like... lets eat chicken, but not enjoy it... only its bigger, so more people can be let down in one sitting.

^kind of agreed. just so dry

before anybody says anything we have christmas dinner, a tree and, since last year, presents in my house

I hate it when you take a poop and you accidentaly get shit on your balls and don't notice it until you're back at your chair and fondling said balls then smell your fingers and think..

"Fuck.. This smells like poop."

New year's resolution: Quit smoking crack by the dumpster behind the Exxon. Last year I got hammered and bought a 200$ box set of 80's pop music. Never doing that again. I listened to Wam!, Tears for Fears, and Michael Bolton all night while some broad (who later turned out to be a shemale) blew me. What a night. I still have the scars from where the guy dressed as Skeletor whipped me to "Enjoy the Silence".

New year's resolution: Quit smoking crack by the dumpster behind the Exxon. Last year I got hammered and bought a 200$ box set of 80's pop music. Never doing that again. I listened to Wam!, Tears for Fears, and Michael Bolton all night while some broad (who later turned out to be a shemale) blew me. What a night. I still have the scars from where the guy dressed as Skeletor whipped me to "Enjoy the Silence".

:lol:

A washing machine demonstrating proper form during black metal music

Last edited by a moderator:
Also; I think I may have found the best sounding kick drum sound ever

Really, it starts at 30 seconds in, but let the intro play, let it put you in the mood. It's AWESOME

Last edited by a moderator:
fucken LOL

that's worse than guitar pro midi, like, significantly worse

edit: HOLY shit that's what Krisiun sound like?

fucking hell I thought it was some random youtuber with computer drums