Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Math and Computer students don't count! :erk:

fffuuuuuu

I'm pretty bored of it now and have too much shit to do :p
That I probably wont end up doing, and I'll probably play more :erk

you never get bored of it....I started playing like 6 months ago :lol: well....to be fair I didn't really play again until I saw this thread.

*edit* faster connection = better results.. Just played on my living room computer a few minutes ago.

34gpq8x.jpg

:danceboy:

http://www.nme.com/news/thom-yorke/51422

I'm seriously reconsidering my career.

:lol:

oh man ,he sounds like my old bassist.
That's bullshit, if he means dead like ''awwww all those mean mainstream fuckers are in the business'' he is way too late. Or if he really thinks the music industry is going to die in a few months because of low money.. well I wouldnt bet on it:lol:
Oh BTW, happy birthday to me, bitches :oops:

Happy Birthday , man from France, the land of Juan Moreno y Jederique Jiménez, wine and funny welsh tourists!

It was decent, kind of marred by the accent. But not really remarkable enough to warrant discussion.

Not that bad, at least he was pretty much in tune and seems not to breathe too much in between parts of the same sentence, better than most singers who have never been in a classical choir or never underwent classical vocal training.

i feel like the technology impaired duck, just found out that i can extract a DVD image, just using winrar

FACEPALM_by_mayuzane.jpg

Not that bad, at least he was pretty much in tune and seems not to breathe too much in between parts of the same sentence, better than most singers who have never been in a classical choir or never underwent classical vocal training.

I like it when people google "how to sing" and turn into an expert on the technique and fundamentals.

postjumped >8(

@MIMA:

Watching it right now, not interested at all. I hate football, and I hate watching it even more.