LexTAC: New ampsim by LePou

Again many many many thx lepou it sounds great,now i realy cant wait for the rectifier ampsim!

It sounds really creamy... so different from all other amp sims. I think this could be really useful even in heavier music actually LePou. A million thanks to you once again. I'll definately try to incorporate this into my upcoming album, probably on leads and cleans.

Wow, truly incredible tones with this one. Blown away, this is your best amp sim yet. A lot of versatility here, between the 3 channels you can get just about any kind of sound.

LePou, The XTC schematic has some mistakes according to a guy i know that has fixed some XTCs and reverted it. Send me a PM with your email address and ill see what i can do for you :loco:

infact dude, its one of the best amp sims ive ever used (i hate and avoid using amp sims), ive always struggled, but got there in the end with others after a shitload of other processing, however, for an instant tone, and tube/analogue realism this really slays! absolutely nails lead tones, bit on the noisey side for that, however its nothing i can do to resolve it!:)

I really like it, tried it yesterday for like 3 hours.
Sounded cool with the JBoost in front for Hi-Gain stuff-I really liked it for heavy modern rock tones with Curve EQ.
Used the eq curve of a Bogner Überschall I think, sounded pretty good and.

The clean and crunch tones are great, too, and I like the Plexi mode for blues.
So all in all-THANKS LEPOU!!!

I think when your Recto sim is finished I will own everyamp I want ;) .
Yeah, as an ampsim, but I don't have the money, the knowledge or the room to record a real amp well.I)

Haven't been able to get a good highgain tone out of this yet, but for everything else its been awesome. It's surprisingly good on bass as well!

That's why I said that it may not fit everyone style here. I was thinking especially about high gain stuff because it's not tight out of the box, it needs a little help. For high gain, I think a booster is a must and you have to find the right IR. Getting a good highgain tone is not impossible (I heard some clips with good tight high gain tone), it just needs more work.

Dimi - is that Cream Tube CT9 one that is scheduled for release soon by Mokafix? I really like the stuff he has done with his versions of some classic pedals. I also see that he is releasing a Pro Co Rat copy called "Bat". He really is doing some great work on these various distortion pedals.

Amazing job man. Very responsive, creamy, with beautiful cleans and OD, and even some high gain with the right tweaking.