Likening Coldplay to Kataonia?

Deliverance6 said:
I can see where that would happen to anyone who watches those channels or listens to the radio.....both of which I very rarely do........so Coldplay never seems overplayed or overlistened to to me.....otherwise I probably wouldnt like to hear them.......I dislike overplayed bands when I am subject to them without my complete agreement......

i'll make your words as mine.. :oops:

Deliverance6 said:
I can see where that would happen to anyone who watches those channels or listens to the radio.....both of which I very rarely do........so Coldplay never seems overplayed or overlistened to to me.....otherwise I probably wouldnt like to hear them.......I dislike overplayed bands when I am subject to them without my complete agreement......

Yeah, Coldplay is a decent band, it's just amazing how much I see them. Every time I turn on one of those channels, I see them at least once. And I'm only exaggerating a little bit. Quick sidenote, Coldplay's best song is God Put A Smile Upon Your Face. And that's the one video of theirs that I only saw like 2 times. 'Tis a shame.