Listen to Tie My Rope here...

that bam's flash player is crappy cause about billion people wanna hear new COB song right now:loco: :lol:

i think its pretty cool, new and very different sound, it sound to me different then AYDY, i think they have to record it once again better and it would kick some serious ass.. i'm happy they tried different way, not just copying old staff like other bands..:headbang:

My first impression is: Not very catchy on first listen, but it seems like a song that could grow on me after hearing it more. It's definitely not one of their best songs though.

So wtf happened to the "fastest double bass drumwork Jaska's ever done" that I've heard quoted before? The drums were way faster on Hatebreeder and Something Wild...

So wtf happened to the "fastest double bass drumwork Jaska's ever done" that I've heard quoted before? The drums were way faster on Hatebreeder and Something Wild...

maybe they were talking about a different song? XD

Still, I'm not impressed by this latest effort at all :erk: Alexi has been hanging around with Bam Moarfaggots too much.

Slipknot - Before I Forget
very similar but not the same...tie my rope is more cool, i like that keys after the main riff, solo is fucking awesome, now i cant wait for new album :lol:

...little bit off topic but, do any musicians here when hearing new good songs feel like "shit, this is music i am trying to make all the time..." and then have very fucking feelings and being upset..thats why i'am afraid of hearing new material of bands i like, i get very close to that and i have it in ears still and it's very difficult to make something own then.. hm?:erk: :loco:

^ I once thought when listening to them, even in AYDY, but on this song I sincerely feel like our band has better songs.. The song just lacks something and sounds less planned..

I listened to the song twice but I can't turn on the sound very loud, so I listen to it again tomorrow. But I liked it. Keyboards and solo are pretty good, the beginning is awesome too. as me it's a little bored, but maybe it's the first impression.

i've finally gotten past the idea that the old cob will never return and this is just the way they will be from now on. saying that, i really like this song, the guitar tone is really heavy and the keyboards sound really great and the song is just really catchy and the chorus and melodies are great. really sounds like the logical progression from are you dead yet and i'm glad it didn't turn more metalcore but instead turned more groove/melodic. i'm really excited to hear a good quality version of this and the rest of the album now.

OMG, finally! New song released but if ppl are already having problems listening to it, i'm gonna have the biggest problem so i'm gonna pray it works. From what everyone is saying, i feel so stupid for assuming that it's going to be something completely new and diffenert. If it has the same style as AYDY, then i think it will be really catchy and fun again. The only problem i have here is that the guitar tone didn't change but whatever. Heere i go listening to it! :)