Listening to thread???

Japanese girls in maid outfits.

Jeez, that solo is nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Japanese girls in maid outfits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TkHpvaO09c

Jeez, that solo is nuts.

HAHAHA these girls are pretty puppets, anyone that thinks they actually play the instruments... wake up it's all j-pop/metal crossover studio musicians. This is crap. Makes Baby Metal look like Led Zeppelin. At least Baby Metal are honest about who is playing the instruments.

HAHAHA these girls are pretty puppets, anyone that thinks they actually play the instruments... wake up it's all j-pop/metal crossover studio musicians. This is crap. Makes Baby Metal look like Led Zeppelin. At least Baby Metal are honest about who is playing the instruments.

Um, Warrel, there are live videos of the girls clearly playing. Including the guitarist screwing up the solo. I won't argue tastes with you but they do play live.

Yeah thats got a lot going for it. Most nowadays thrash is awful, but that brings the riff and speed. There is that completely unnecessary breakdown in the middle, with the clean vocals, but its a solid track. I'd listen to more.

Pyramaze has another album, vocalist and guitarist. Now they sound like Eleven Dreams/The Hours That Remain Mercenary (which is great) and a bit of Evergrey.

I can't listen to this song without thinking of "Sell My Heart for Stones".