Live Videos Thread

hey predator2353 are you from bulgaria (actually r there any ppl from bg or i am the only one XD)

Да, от България съм :D има и други българи по форума ^^

ух ты, а я из беларуси но живу в америке

Unique footage, Jaska seems pretty serious and focused when playing. Creepy thing the guy sitting behind his back.

PS, lame how they cut COB before solos and start Hate Me. I hate when they do this, it's just lazyness cos they don't wanna learn teh solos. They've done it to Towards Dead End, Children Of Decadence, Mask Of Sanity, Bodom After Midnight, Children Of Bodom... Always old songs. First they promise they're gonna play a special old song, then it's just the first couple minutes. I know, those solos are hard, maybe it's just not worth it...

Unique footage, Jaska seems pretty serious and focused when playing.
yes, Jaska does a great job every single show!

PS, lame how they cut COB before solos and start Hate Me. I hate when they do this, it's just lazyness cos they don't wanna learn teh solos. They've done it to Towards Dead End, Children Of Decadence, Mask Of Sanity, Bodom After Midnight, Children Of Bodom... Always old songs. First they promise they're gonna play a special old song, then it's just the first couple minutes. I know, those solos are hard, maybe it's just not worth it...

Alexi plays his solo in COB- when I saw them in Pratteln this year he played it very good.

solo starts 3:10

After Alexis solo there is that breakdown. Perhaps they don`t want to play that live? Who knows. And than there is "just" Janne who plays a solo. I don`t think it`s the "lazyness"- he could play it or imrovise it pretty easy.
They wouldn`t play KTS sometimes (like last year) if they were that lazy- the solos in that song are fairly hard.
I´m glad that they play those old songs- and I even like the changeover to Hate Me

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah ok I wasn't paying attention.

I hope they won't start playing only the first half of KTS :D

They should do a medley with the first 1:40 of Roundtrip to Hell and Back, then skip the annoying choruses and stuff in the middle of the song by blending the song straight to Hellhounds On My Trail, then immediately after the last melody don't play the ending riffs but continue with the Roundtrip keyboard solo outro (there's a similar beat going on too), leave out the vocals on the last HoMT melody too so it blends more naturally, just a long scream. HoMT could be the only track that actually sounds fitting with the haunting keyboards, tense vibes and moody melodies. So when they announce a song called Roundtrip to Hell and Back it actually lives up to the great name (also with a 6:19 duration). (Banned from Heaven was originally RtHaB I think, but it's more tame and thus won't fit in the centre, it would be like a rountrip to heaven and back.)

^cool, haven't seen that one before, thank you! Too bad the voice sound is terrible as usual in those vids... but the bass compensates it for me :oops:

War Of Razors playing from 0:17... Bodom seriously has some respect in the East.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U95MupumDQ4&feature=related[/ame]