Live Videos Thread

You mean Alexi's guitar wankery before the song starts? :D I guess someone did screw up. Seemed Alexi was ready to start way earlier.

Yup. They are supposed start Scream for Silence immediately after the previous song ends. Which is actually really cool. But here someone screwed up, I can't tell who Alexi's looking at. But Alexi's getting impatient waiting for whoever to get his shit together.

I think on a Hellfest video in turn they start some other song just as Alexi was about speak to the audience catching him completely off guard.

So no surprises at yesterday's gig?

COB's warming up for Nightwish, this is an opportunity for them to show everyone there's better bands in Finland than Nightwish, so I hope they're going for it and not just playing the regular routine songs like Hate Me, Needled, HCDR... I watched the live video and no-one was banging their head for Hate Me, so why the fuck not play anything else, like Children of Decadence from start to finish? They really need to shake up the setlist. I've repeated this over and over again, and this is the second gig in a row I SKIPPED in my hometown because the setlist is too basic.

They had pretty nice fireworks at their Kuopio gig. Laiho wasn't drunk as hell, his playing wasn't sloppy and they played Bodom After Midnight. Also, their intro track was somekind of slow rearrangement of AYDY. After all it was a pretty solid gig, only thing it was missing is Bodom Beach Terror.

Tampere gig was good, but really the Kuopio gig was just amazing! I think one of the best shows of COB lately. Indeed, BBT would have been perfect! But about the intro, they´ve used it before..

Great video. Love the sounds of the kicks. They played it much better this time and even the solo is pretty good.

8:00 - that took off nicely. This is 2/3 of a 2004 April gig. The second song off this gig / tour (Chokehold) has tremendous energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is his ESP Pink Sawtooth?

Did he destroyed another one?

It seems like that he has destroyed almost every guitar he had.