Live Videos Thread

Everyone's so sober these days on the gigs. Shit was so wild back in 2004-2008 especially, and I'm sure it wasn't just me.

That instrument doesn't actually hurt this song as much as it would others.

These new songs are tiresome, boring, repetitive and just sound bad. They'll be off the set soon, once the marketing pinnacle descends. It would be important to get someone help Alexi perform high pitch vocals again so they could access the older stuff without sounding weird. And play them with right sounds and not skipping in the middle of the song to play some other song.

Last edited:
Alexi's singing live is really good compared to last about 5 years. It's like Alexi has more power in screams. Also his playing is already much more clean than in long time. Good job Alexi!
Funny how morrigan has really grown on me. It's IMO most old bodom sounding song in last 3 albums. Verse melody reminds me a lot of Mask of sanity melody somehow.
Have you guys noticed that they seem to play all C minor songs in B minor live?

Last edited:
He is lazy to bring one or tow extra guitars on tour and tune them to Drop C. And I guess it's a matter of time before he switches to some digital amp shit like Kemper or AxeFX.

He is lazy to bring one or tow extra guitars on tour and tune them to Drop C. And I guess it's a matter of time before he switches to some digital amp shit like Kemper or AxeFX.

C'mon, he's not the one dragging equipment around the world or tuning his guitars. That's why bands have crews. And from what people say, if COB ever showed up with a Kemper to a show, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

C'mon, he's not the one dragging equipment around the world or tuning his guitars. That's why bands have crews. And from what people say, if COB ever showed up with a Kemper to a show, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Never tried either Kemper or Axe, but I know someone who owns a POD and an Axe Fx II and described the POD as "sounding like a toy" after getting the Axe.

For the price you'd think that the Kemper and Axe are superior to anything Line 6 makes. The Helix I take is more comparable to the other two but it still costs less.

That is exactly the reason he could bring one or two more guitars, it's not like he doesn't have them...as for all these processor, my ear just always hears the difference. Okay, people who know nothing about music will not acknowledge this (and they probably don't care either).

I don't think it's gonna save boring songwriting even if they used Pandora's box as amp.

Yeah, exactly.

What's going on here, on Part I of the concert they're playing Morrigan, In Your Face, Are You Dead Yet?, Halo of Blood, Every Time I Die all with the same guitar. Anyone can tell what the tuning they have?

He basically plays everything as befor, just with a different tuning. That's all.
No secret. Je ist just too lazy for Drop C, Drop B, C# Standard and D Standard guitars.
His more favoured audience care even less then him about the right tuning.
That's basically what he wanted. Dumb people who worship him no matter what he
does. Shitting on stage like GG Allin is the only thing that's missing.

What would I give to take his stupid fedora and shit in it hahahahaha :D

What's going on here, on Part I of the concert they're playing Morrigan, In Your Face, Are You Dead Yet?, Halo of Blood, Every Time I Die all with the same guitar. Anyone can tell what the tuning they have?
ETID is played in standard D, the drop C and drop B songs are all played in drop B.