Live Videos Thread

Where is his ESP Pink Sawtooth?

Did he destroyed another one?

It seems like that he has destroyed almost every guitar he had.

He should just go back to Jackson guitars, who would ever want to destroy a beauty like that? Or sponsor his homecountry and start using Amfisound.

There's no going back to anything. Everything's changed.

And this forum layout sucks.

Where is this world going to...

He should just go back to Jackson guitars, who would ever want to destroy a beauty like that? Or sponsor his homecountry and start using Amfisound.

I'm all for that. But big bands don't chose what they play. They/or their manager just go with whoever pays them more to play X brand. And Ibanez and ESP are so much more aggressive in endorsing bands than Jackson/Fender.

I'm all for that. But big bands don't chose what they play. They/or their manager just go with whoever pays them more to play X brand. And Ibanez and ESP are so much more aggressive in endorsing bands than Jackson/Fender.
Not to speak of small custom guitar companies such as Amfisound.

There's no going back to anything. Everything's changed.

And this forum layout sucks.

Where is this world going to...

People are offended by red cups at Starbucks. Video games are being censored because cunts like Anita Sarkissian are allowed to speak. In Flames is now In Soot. Bodom doesn't wanna do melodic music because it all "sounds the same." Donald Trump is running for president. And its easier for me to get pussy dressed in drag. The world is going nowhere fast my friend...

^
I was there! First time that I saw them live, after being a fan for almost 10 years, got their setlist.
Was in the front row, in the middle right infront if Alexi.

It was a great show, I'm happy that I have finally seen them live. They played great and seemed to have a good time too, but Alexis guitar could have been louder. From where I stood his soloes drowned a bit and wasn't audiable as much as I would have wanted. It was a good crowd, alot of energy.

Yeah, where does one have to stand to hear Alexi's guitar better? I think they keep his volume pretty low for some reason.

In addition to that, a funny thing is the local band ep is completely recorded in E standard and his sound is far better than any shit of IWC, sound-wise. I said it a 1000 times and will say it another 100 times, you can't play drop b shit with any kind of marshall shit. Okay, drop b sounds always shit too me, but with a marshall it's the purest incarnation of shit sound. Don't get me wrong, Marshall isn't shit in general, but for such low tunings, no just no.

He should play an Engl Powerball, it's the way better Marshall JVM 410 that he plays. I own onw, I know what I'm talkin' about.

IWC doesn't sound bad, it just doesn't sound as good as other Bodom albums. If you listen to it with some studio headphones it sounds pretty good actually.

IWC doesn't sound bad, it just doesn't sound as good as other Bodom albums. If you listen to it with some studio headphones it sounds pretty good actually.
I have 300 Bucks Studio Headphones and 700 Bucks active Studio Monitors, believe me, it sounds like shit. I know many bands with much less budget got a way better sound. This album sucks guitar-sound wise, the best thing are the keyboards, They're awesome, the drums are good and the bass is okay. But guitar sound is really bad.He should have at least use his Kerry King Signature Amp which he used on Bloodrunk.

This evening I was in a fucking bus listening to some band called Mork on my iPod, going to visit my brother since last summer thru this weird route, and watching out to the pitch black thru the window and I see this icehall and a tour bus and remembered it's Bodom's gig tonight in the icehall, in the middle of these dark god-forsaken villages. Well, it was the 3rd time straight I skipped them in my home town. All they need to do is play one rare song and I would go, but no.

This evening I was in a fucking bus listening to some band called Mork on my iPod, going to visit my brother since last summer thru this weird route, and watching out to the pitch black thru the window and I see this icehall and a tour bus and remembered it's Bodom's gig tonight in the icehall, in the middle of these dark god-forsaken villages. Well, it was the 3rd time straight I skipped them in my home town. All they need to do is play one rare song and I would go, but no.
And they won't play on purpose. That they don't have to see you again. :D :D :D

I'm not wasting 35 euros to see these new songs live and see the basic songs for the 15th time. I'm a fan, but not a stupid fan. I can't listen to songs like ETID without shedding a few tears or getting viciously pumped up by some older aggressive songs or getting shaken by the memories associated with some self-destruction themed songs, but the newest stuff seems forced to me and creates this repulse.

Right now I can't stop listening to this 0:30 - 0:45 cos I'm goosebumped out of nostalgy like a hairy cat, all my youth memories and adventures are flashing before my eyes, listening to the frequencies of different instruments. 2000 and on was a time in my life when nothing made sense and a friend guided me to the place of the dismissed ones who lived their youth looked down upon by so many people, escaping into this realm of dark consolation of alcohol and this dark music, which was never to be touched if one wants to live a successful normal life. From the class front row of nerds I moved to the back row of bullies and the unconcerned. Curious of the dark energy I surrendered to it and followed the downward spiral eventually too far, literally close to death, until finding wisdom around me and making my way back up. With difficulty always comes scars and it takes wisdom to overcome stuff.

If you can grasp my atmosphere you'll understand why it's disappointing to me to see the next step Alexi wants to take is go back to a place of chaos and confusion, when I'd like it to go to the nostalgic emotions and dealing of lingering grudges. It feels like he tried sobering up but didn't discover the reason to save himself, he just found a dry, barren lake bottom, like there was no memories to value in his life. And it could be why he's hurt by the old music is because it induces sincerely dark emotions in him which feel depressing to him, as opposed to feeling "curious" like they do to us. Just a theory. Just like I don't like listening to Inearthed because it makes me feel depressed for some reason.

Last edited:
I can't grasp your atmosphere, but if you had gone you could at least tell us what kind of atmosphere you would have gotten from hearing Morrigan and IWC live. Perhaps you would have been blown away by the awesomeness of ravens and lakes and mountains and tears etc.