Live Videos Thread

No Place Like Home Tour - Finlandia-klubi, Lahti Setlist

118adb92d6.jpg

The first song was In your face and now we have two recordings of it, but none for the songs they never play live :rofl: it feels almost like a conspiracy theory, in which it's forbidden to record songs that appear to even be "unknown" in the setlist

Reactions: COB-666
The first song was In your face and now we have two recordings of it, but none for the songs they never play live :rofl: it feels almost like a conspiracy theory, in which it's forbidden to record songs that appear to even be "unknown" in the setlist

You're right. The level of fan loyalty is astounding. Hundred people heard the new single and nobody will break Alexi's heart by sharing the hot knowledge about what the song was like. Back in the day we had hundred fans enthusiastic on the forums... Now there's not even any new Bodom guitar covers coming. Like one every month, when it used to be several every day. What is this all telling?

You're right. The level of fan loyalty is astounding. Hundred people heard the new single and nobody will break Alexi's heart by sharing the hot knowledge about what the song was like. Back in the day we had hundred fans enthusiastic on the forums... Now there's not even any new Bodom guitar covers coming. Like one every month, when it used to be several every day. What is this all telling?
Honestly I think the part about there being less Bodom covers is because their new music isn’t really anything special on guitars. Like, I Worship Chaos isn’t nearly as fun to play as Children of Decadence or Hatebreeder, they’re world’s apart. One is a standard metal song, the others are like a “guitar hero” epic to play. They just have a fun energy to them that I think inspires more people to cover them.

Sixpounder:

Shovel Knockout:

My Bodom (I Am the Only One):

Setlist:
No Place Like Home - Rytmikorjaamo, Seinäjoki, Finland (October 19)
d688e71ac5.jpg

Setlist:
No Place Like Home - Pakkahuone, Tampere, Finland (October 20)
17b27bc2f8.jpg

Are You Dead Yet?

Blooddrunk:

Last edited:
Reactions: SWHBFTR