Live Videos Thread

" Jaska Raatikainen drumcam of old school COB classic 'Lake Bodom' shot during the 'No Place Like Home' tour 18.10.2018, Turku, Finland. "

Setlist!

b6757b74ed.jpg

Sixpounder

This Road

Platitudes And Barren Words

Hate me!

Bodom Beach Terror

If You Want Peace... Prepare for War

Setlist:

e171ff9674.jpg

+1 song: Are You Dead Yet?
But why? This is the Hexed tour, not "Are You Dead Yet?".

Number of songs from AYDY?: 4
Number of songs from Hexed: 3

Glass Houses? Hecate's Nightmare? Kick in a Spleen? Hexed? ( "Hexed" tour... ) Say Never Look Back? Knuckleduster? Or something... C'mon!

Platitudes (30 sec):

Last edited:
I really hope that they are playing the new singles just to give people some time to get more familiar with the new songs. At least Alexi said in that TBT that he'd really like to play Kick In A Spleen live.

Reactions: COB-666
That genious songwriter Alexi who had that skill to write really good kickass stuff no-one else could, I can only hear tiny glimpses of that (and I mean just seconds) in the songs Glass Houses, Hecate's Nightmare, and was there any else...

That song Platitudes is made to draw together the annoying cap-headed pests at the shopping mall with their stupid iPhones and then order a shirt. It's like brain-dead stupid.

It's hard to see Alexi almost dead... You can say what you want, but he has definitely some kind of an illness.

That guy is what? 167cm? I guess he has not more than 42-45kg...