Live Videos Thread

Awesome setlist! ( 50% of what they were playing came from Hatebreeder! )

a9c45dfa9d.jpg

Instagram photos:
1. scratchnbake - Oops!
b0559ac2ce.jpg

2. cobhc - "Sound check. If you like green you're gonna enjoy tonight's set ;)"
306b4d0e0c.jpg

3. danielfreyberg - "Shower kit."
a1331e344d.jpg

4. cobhc - "Are you ready to bang heads 3 nights in a row @tavastiaklubi ? Friday and Saturday are already sold out but there is still some tickets left for today's show. Set lists for this weekend will be delivered by Henkka and Alexi. "
fecd0b3822.jpg

If You Want Peace... Prepare for War

In Your Face

Morrigan

Are You Dead Yet?

Oops! ... I Did Tt Again

Lake Bodom

Warheart

Silent Night, Bodom Night

Needled 24/7

Hatebreeder

Black Widow

Children of Bodom

Downfall

Follow the Reaper

Last edited:
Reactions: SWHBFTR
e12382237a.jpg

Hatebreeder:

I'm Shipping Up To Boston

Oops! I Did It Again

Sixpounder

Silent Night, Bodom Night

Trashed, Lost & Strungout

Last edited:
Henkka was tuning his bass, Alexi asked if he'd present one song from his setlist, Henkka asked if anyone remembers what's next on the set, luckily some guy knew.

Reactions: COB-666
I actually ended up going to seven shows on this tour, damn it was a good one! The setlists were all really fuckin great and I'm so glad I got to hear Not Gonna Fall and Britney live!!!
On the first Tavastia show a friend and I decided to buy similiar hats as the ones Alexi and Janne had on the thrashed&lost DVD :D And my hat was so fuckin annoying to wear that I just threw it on stage and Alexi wore it for one song lmao

I got to meet Henkka, Alexi and Jaska, then also Jonna (the singer on the Britney cover) and Antti, all really quick meetings just talking some shit but really nice people! Just really appreciate for example that I went to talk to Alexi bc I saw him just outside the venue. He said he's really busy right now and doesn't have time for pics or anything. I just told him it's fine. Then he goes away and like five minutes later runs back like "now i can take a pic, just gotta be fast!!" And just seriously, he didn't need to do that, it would have been ok if I didn't get the pic but he came back :D

Reactions: COB-666