Live Videos Thread

Of course not, it's a shit filler.

tumblr_lxtq1fDmPb1r8058ko1_500.gif

Exactly ! I don't get it ! where are alll of the new songs ?? i wanna hear them live already ! can some please upload it already??? please .

That is some seriously gorgeous lighting. They've outdone themselves.
Musically it is a bit less impressive, especially the clean singing.

Towards Dead End sounds great though, even though I prefer it slowed down to the speed of the album version.

Last edited by a moderator:
The raining snow on a pitch black night is a good idea. Often when it's winter and I listen to Bodom outside it feels so much together with the atmosphere, icy razors wiping your face in the cold and lonely black night, especially when I listen to songs like Warheart, it's hand in hand with the atmosphere.

Waiting for new songs like All Twisted and Bodom Blue Moon to get their live display. I think at least All Twisted will get a shot; it's really all about that chorus. Something weird about The Days are Numbered makes me want to see it live. I think Waste of Skin doesn't deserve to be played live, as it brings nothing new to an already tight setlist.

Transference is one of the songs where the punch of the sound fades away when played live, like Follow the Reaper and Needled. Good album songs, not so much live.

Alexi hasn't played Lake Bodom this good in years.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izsnYg-zwx0&feature=share[/ame]

Scream for Silence from the Helsinki show:

Last edited by a moderator: