Live Videos Thread

Guys, I was not trolling. They really wanted a baby with his former wife. He posted the bad news on his fb page around 2013/2014. Most of us (including myself) are probably not in the age/shoe to fully understand the loss of one's unborn child, but as far as I heard, it can really fuck up your life, your relationship (hence>>> divorce). You judge yourself, each other, you can imagine.

Reactions: COB-666
^But they just yesterday talked in an interview about Alexi not wanting to reproduce. Also, Alexi has a new wife now, so heartbreak is not the reason.

I actually wasn't joking when I suggested tapeworm. Alexi travels around the world and likes chicken. Well, whatever it is, I'm sure they're getting him some help. Just why keep fans guessing, again?

I'm just wondering this mater and may be we could find some hints on "This road" lyrics. since that song is the latest song written by alexi on Hexed.

Chorus of "This road" :

This road's gonna kill me
So put me down, distill me
End of the line, the end of me, oh yeah
This road is goin' down
And around until I drown
This road's gonna kill me, oh yeah

What do you think?

The shows are getting shorter and shorter, as well. According to setlist, the most recent shows stop at 12 songs.

I thought I read on Twitter that they cut the setlist because Jaska felt sick. Food poisoning or something was the reason. Well I really hope they get Alexi some serious help asap, something has to be wrong with him and I need them to play a fantastic European tour later this year! :)

I thought I read on Twitter that they cut the setlist because Jaska felt sick. Food poisoning or something was the reason. Well I really hope they get Alexi some serious help asap, something has to be wrong with him and I need them to play a fantastic European tour later this year! :)
Yeah, Alexi looks like a damn skeleton at the moment. He can't be healthy.

Reactions: Woltimon
Maybe this has something to do with Hexed release being delayed without explanation, maybe they wanted to give Alexi time to relax.

Last edited:
Drugs...he is on them....would bet a guitar on it, but not my favorite guitar...lol

I had a dear friend get hooked on heroin....Alexi looks like he may be on the same or some sort of opiate(pills). He just has the same decayed look my friend had before bettering himself.

He looks like he maybe eats 500 calories a day...maybe.

I wish him the best and hope he recovers from whatever is turning him into dust.

His vocals on AYDY sound so... lame. After that tour he should definitely relax a while, play some festivals here and there to get back on track for the tours later this year

Reminds me of Lemmy's last shows. Only Lemmy was actually 70.

It's clear as daylight there's either severe mental or physical issues going on. If he's indeed not sick then maybe he has a tragedy going on in life, maybe his mother is sick, or maybe he's being threatened, I can't think of anything else that would make you lose appetite and party mood like that.

Last edited: