Logic Pro X

Awesome!! Not a problem for me but word is it only runs on Mountain Lion. No Lion or Snow Leopard compatibility.

The price is really good aswell. I was expecting it to cost the same as Logic 9.

Great news.

I quickly skim read the article, looks like I'll have to wait until I get a new mac to upgrade since this is 64 bit only as far as I see.

I can't immediately see if I can use 'drummer' with midi? I've been using L9s drum replacement tool along with S2 sample libraries, but it is always nice to get some extra samples.

I like what I'm seeing here, there's a lot that I've been missing or haven't really known to miss until now. Honestly, it does look sexier as well! Only bad thing is it looks like it's going to render a few of my plugs redundant, but integration is always good.

I wonder if there'll be an upgrade option for people who already own Logic Pro 9.

No grid visibility over regions? Not much new that I care about, lots of old stuff still an issue, new issues with 64 bit requirements. We'll see what happens as more info/reviews come in but so far not impressed.

^ I agree, looks like garageband 2.0. Still interested in performance upgrades though like perfectly accurate automation and hopefully fewer or no more system overloads. Anyone know if theres a 32 bit bridge still? Says 64 bit plugins only... Also I was hoping for an upgrade path from logic 9 :(

Well this looks awesome.

I especially like the idea of the track stack :D

Now, I jsut need to check how many of my plugs are 64 bit compatible, and write out a christmas list for mountain lion, a RAM upgrade and this......

Pretty awesome so far! All my plug-ins work and one of my Logic Express 9 projects imported and played without any problems.

Straight away I noticed so much more can be done now with just left clicking, no more menus and key commands to navigate.

Screen_Shot_2013_07_16_at_20_09_12.png