Lol!!!! This Album Is Hillarious!!

Magicawe

Carnivorous Jesus
Apr 7, 2002
Visit site
You people actually like this CD? CoB should be sued by the blatant ripoff's in the songs! Bodom Beach Terror sounds like fucking corporal jigsore quandry by carcass and then it fuses into aces high by iron maiden. I was expecting Triple Corpse Hammerblow(WHO FUCKING NAMES A SONG THIS!?!? SERIOUSLY THIS IS BEYOND STUPID. A CANNIBAL CORPSE FAN WOULD CALL THIS STUPID!) to be a cover of Possessed's "The Exorcist". I can't beleive anyone could like this CD. It's too predictable and familiar. If I want Carcass i'll listen to Carcass. If I want Iron Maiden i'll listen to Iron Maiden. Same goes for listening to bach and mozart. I don't need to hear songs mooshed together to form new songs with bad lyrics over the top. Apparently the guitarist for Pantera play's on this CD also because that's exactly what "Sixpounder" sounds like. A fucking pantera song.

All I can say is that this cd just might be their best one, I just cant make up my mind if its Follow the Reaper or HCD. They both whoop ass. Keep kicking ass COB!!!!!

Yes this cd is very good so
new_321.gif

Originally posted by Magicawe
You people actually like this CD? CoB should be sued by the blatant ripoff's in the songs! Bodom Beach Terror sounds like fucking corporal jigsore quandry by carcass and then it fuses into aces high by iron maiden. I was expecting Triple Corpse Hammerblow(WHO FUCKING NAMES A SONG THIS!?!? SERIOUSLY THIS IS BEYOND STUPID. A CANNIBAL CORPSE FAN WOULD CALL THIS STUPID!) to be a cover of Possessed's "The Exorcist". I can't beleive anyone could like this CD. It's too predictable and familiar. If I want Carcass i'll listen to Carcass. If I want Iron Maiden i'll listen to Iron Maiden. Same goes for listening to bach and mozart. I don't need to hear songs mooshed together to form new songs with bad lyrics over the top. Apparently the guitarist for Pantera play's on this CD also because that's exactly what "Sixpounder" sounds like. A fucking pantera song.

Perhaps you should start a band and make something 'good' then.....? If you can't do something like this yourself talking trash about their acomplishments only makes you look like a totally fucking idiot. And I don't need you replying saying 'how do you know i cant play anything better?' or any shit like that.. because if you could then I would be listening to your cd then wouldn't I?

Originally posted by markgugs
Said the person who calls himself "Carnivorous Jesus," a line from "Ravenous" by Arch Enemy, they who are admittedly paying homage to bands like Iron Maiden in their music...

Duh.

Yes, but are they taking riff's straight from Maiden songs? No.

Originally posted by Magicawe

We dont care what you think.

well first off all on Bodom beach terror, alexi reaches to Megadeth's holy wars for influence, if you didn't notice you don't know anything about metal. also in HCDR he uses the exact ntoes in his guitar solo as one of the solo's in hangar 18.. but i dont care i still love this cd and find it to be one of the best cd's ever, period.

At least someone agrees with me. Well at least everyone immediately did not respond with fuck you bitch, HCDR rules, so i guess some of you are learning.

Arch Enemy - Seed of Hate = Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon
Arch Enemy - Burning Angel = Megadeth - Hangar 18
Arch Enemy - Silverwing = 38 Special - Hang on Loosely

need I continue?

i like arch enemy, but coming in here and saying that bodom sucks for taking riffs from bands is blatant hypocrisy if you like Arch Enemy. Seed of Hate can't possibly get any closer to Bark at the Moon's riff.