Long Hair?

My hair goes all the way to my arse.

Wouldn't have it any other way (except longer).

I've got a double crown, it made my hair looks pretty stupid when short.
Though it hasn't been a length shorter than my neck since about 1995. :D

Incarnate said:
Growing it. My sister keeps taking photos in progress. Maybe when its real long I'll put up a photo board with its progression. Its about shoulder length at its longest.

You should make sure that you're wearing the same shirt in each picture and have the same expression so you can turn it into an animated GIF of your hair growing.

Now that would rock!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

haha
anyone hear of that dude whos been taking a photo of himself everyday for like 3 years or somethin, then put into on emassive collage, you can check it on you tube. The guy seems like a tool though, who could be fucked!

Mines growing, I look like a cunt atm; but you get that aye :Smug:

Danallica said:
haha
anyone hear of that dude whos been taking a photo of himself everyday for like 3 years or somethin, then put into on emassive collage, you can check it on you tube. The guy seems like a tool though, who could be fucked!

Mines growing, I look like a cunt atm; but you get that aye :Smug:

It's a chick actually.
She's on Youtube but also has her own website with all the pictures of her that she's taken.

Been trying to find the vid ever since I made the suggestion but for the life of me can't.

Oh, well.

Just got my hair trimmed for the first time in about 4 or 5 years.

Feels weird because it's stil long but short enough to fall over my shoulders in an annoying fashion whenever I lean forward.
Damn this long neck of mine.

Oh, well.

Still long though. :Smug:

'Twas long... about middle back length. Now it's only just touching the shoulders again. Stupid idea cutting my hair... but at the same time it's a lot less of a pain in the arse. Maybe I'll go for dreadlocks next :S

My man had long hair when I met him, then short when we married now has a shaved head. None of it my influence but whatever he has had, suited him at the time.

I had past middle back then cut it to shoulder length and layered it as the heaviness (thick hair) gave me alot of headaches. Now I think fuck it and I'm growing it back again.currently halfway to elbow length.

I got a number 4 all over a couple of days ago. It's the shortest I've ever had it, and it feels weird. I like it though. :)

Something that pisses me off no end is the fact guys with long hair have luscious locks I would kill for.. usually thick, wavy and in great condition... :bah:

An old thread, but we need more Australians posting...

I agree with you.

The majority of guys that I have seen with long hair have hair that I would love to have. But not thick and wavy like you have seen/want, instead most guys I've seen walking around with long hair have it dead straight. No matter what they do, it seems to always fall back into place and remain straight.

I can't have my hair that way even if I straighten it because my hair is too thick. If I straighten my hair, it gets extremely frizzy. :erk: