Votes: 34 43.0%
  • bald

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Necuratul said:
what are you a fucking girl

I get a haircut once a year

Yeah and I get a haircut twice a year. It's a personal fucking preference, nothing to do with whether there's a penis or a vagina in your pants.

Susperia said:
Yeah and I get a haircut twice a year. It's a personal fucking preference, nothing to do with whether there's a penis or a vagina in your pants.

Exactly, I think I'm going on a year and a half without having had a haircut. Plan to keep it that way as well, aside from a trim once in a while to help with upkeep and general healthiness of the hair.

... yeah just because I have a penis does not mean my hair grows slow, and I can go one year without getting a haircut!. fuck haircuts

right on susperia!

Hopping on the white guy afro bandwagon, though it's beginning to drop, it's basically just messy and I need a haircut but I can't be bothered but it looks cool anyway.

cookiecutter said:
Short hair. If I grew my hair out it wouldn't be straight. It would be like Krig's fro, and that's not for me.
Same here. If my hair was totally straight, I would grow it long. But it's not, and I don't want a fucking fro. Even though it's short, I still always have to slap gel in it to straighten it.

ender7227 said:
On a skinny ass white kid? No, I don't agree with you there. Especially not a skinny ass white kid known for his dumbass ways and self depreciating humor who's trying to get taken seriously.

Well yeah. You can't really be taken seriously with an afro, now can you.

I still like 'em.

Int said:
Hopping on the white guy afro bandwagon, though it's beginning to drop, it's basically just messy and I need a haircut but I can't be bothered but it looks cool anyway.

lol

short hair > long hair

terrible thread