• Long Hair

Votes: 40 50.6%
  • Short hair

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • bald

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not exactly...it's kinda like taking a mop and putting it on your head but a really big mop but there is this guy who has a jew-fro and thinks girls are trying to hit on him when in reality they say he's ugly when he turns his back which is why i don't have a jew-fro

noitcefrepdewalf said:
not exactly...it's kinda like taking a mop and putting it on your head but a really big mop but there is this guy who has a jew-fro and thinks girls are trying to hit on him when in reality they say he's ugly when he turns his back which is why i don't have a jew-fro

Um, WHo is the Ryan?

A good haircut costs 20 dollars which is a rip off.

Sure you can go to some drunk old man to cut your hair for dirt cheap getting a stupid haircut.

My hair grows fast and i'm not spending 20 dollars every 3 weeks on a haircut.

It's true.

An older women is the only one that gave me good haircuts but she talked and charged to much money.

I'm like fuck it i'm done with this crap.

Erik said:
or you ask your sister to do it for you for free

cutting hair is women's work

with all this talk about grooming i'm starting to think that hair metal still might have a chance for a comeback:lol:

The Greys said:
My hair grows fast and i'm not spending 20 dollars every 3 weeks on a haircut.

what are you a fucking girl

I get a haircut once a year

Erik said:
you're a girl though, you get to spend time on your hair without risk of being considered gay
True. But let ppl who blame you for being a gay if you take care of your hair to stfu. If a man assumes to wear long hair - he gotta care of it. If he doesnt:
1. he's careless jerk; 2. he has no mirror; 3. he has no scissors.
Thats pitiful.