Look at the shell that is you...

metal17

May 21, 2002
North Bethesda, Maryland
empty! fragile! weakkkkkk!

Ahhh, you guys must get dark tranquillity - character

It, just fu**in rules, I haven't been this attached to an album since projector and DHIADW, anyhow words are not worthy to describe CHARACTER, just go buy it or steal it or something 'cause you MUST hear it!

One time on a plane I was given a Dark Tranquility CD to listen to by this one chick, and let me tell you once I got off the plane and went home, the first thing I did was take a long shower to wash the gay off of me. You guys are a bunch of pussies.

Unrelated, I just got back from the Suffocation/Behemoth/Cattle Decapitation/Black Dahlia Murder show in Chicago. Anyone there? Awesome stuff, Suffocation ruled. And apparently Frank Mullen has an obsession with woodchippers. Black Dahlia Murder can suck my balls. They think they are playing death metal. It was sad to see all the hardcore fags in the pit spazzing like retarded monkeys. Fuck them all and fuck you melo-death homos too.

yeah if you don't i'll spank you with rancid catfish!
nothin much goin' on, just got back a week ago from texas FINALLY. was there for 4 months getting my leg problem under control. now just chillin':tickled:

Sweet, glad everything's working out for ya.

I'm gonna go to bed my legs are killing me, I always feel like an old fart after a show. And the thread hijacking ends here.

Guerrilla said:
One time on a plane I was given a Dark Tranquility CD to listen to by this one chick, and let me tell you once I got off the plane and went home, the first thing I did was take a long shower to wash the gay off of me. You guys are a bunch of pussies.

Unrelated, I just got back from the Suffocation/Behemoth/Cattle Decapitation/Black Dahlia Murder show in Chicago. Anyone there? Awesome stuff, Suffocation ruled. And apparently Frank Mullen has an obsession with woodchippers. Black Dahlia Murder can suck my balls. They think they are playing death metal. It was sad to see all the hardcore fags in the pit spazzing like retarded monkeys. Fuck them all and fuck you melo-death homos too.
yeh im going to that tour this friday... should be insane. Behemoth are one of my favorites.

fuck you melo-death homos too.[/QUOTE]

Right back at you big guy.

Cattle Decap= seen em live, unimpressed.
Suffocation= seen em live, unimpressed, their lead singer is gay. He was like Im such a hardcore son a bitch blah blah blah. It was pathetic. Being metal or hardcore or whatever doesnt mean trying to act like your so tough, its a joke and is pathetic to see people act that way.
I like BDM but hate that hardcore spaz karate shit. Im looking forward to seeing Behemoth soon. :headbang: Once again thank Wolftribe for mouthing me enough that I finally went and listened to them. Yeah I know. Dont post here anymore. :D

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Cattle Decap rules live
BDM's vocalist sucks, which makes me unimpressed

Their lead singer was to spastic and wierd for me. For a minute I thought he was having an outta body experience. Its just hard to take that seriously when the drums are going 200 miles an hour and hes staring at the ceiling like hes Jim morrison reincarnated. Just to Eccletic for me. Afer awhile the guitar player sounded like he was playing the exact same solo in every song. Same with Suffocation accept I could of sworn they used the same chords and structure in like five songs. They played for an hour and a half which was getting quite monotonous esp. with Morbid ANgel coming up next. After a while everything gets real monotone. Thats why the ALL THAT REMAINS , DYING FETUS, GWAR show rocked. VARIETY. Best death metal song Ive seen live was Deicide two weeks before the break up and they did SERPENTS OF THE LIGHT. Sweet god that was orgasmic.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Cattle Decap rules live
BDM's vocalist sucks, which makes me unimpressed
have you heard BDM's album? its actually pretty good, pure melodic death/black... live they do end up sounding like another crappy metalcore band

dead6skin6mask6 said:
they didnt break up. theyll be touring in May with new guitarists. you may remembmer them from a band... oh yeha... VITAL REMAINS!

Well I meant the Hoffmans. Ehhh not a big VItal Remains fan, they are okay, I like their last album coer better. Roman orgy's are cool. I think or what Id like to imagine anyway. Yes BDMs UNHALLOWED was a pretty awesome cd. Looking forward to the BEHEMOTH, KD, NILE, BDM show in MAY. :headbang:
Listen to BLACKEST INACARNATION on that cd. .... In search of human..fucking..flesh.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Cattle Decap= seen em live, unimpressed.
Suffocation= seen em live, unimpressed, their lead singer is gay. He was like Im such a hardcore son a bitch blah blah blah. It was pathetic. Being metal or hardcore or whatever doesnt mean trying to act like your so tough, its a joke and is pathetic to see people act that way.
I like BDM but hate that hardcore spaz karate shit. Im looking forward to seeing Behemoth soon. :headbang: Once again thank Wolftribe for mouthing me enough that I finally went and listened to them. Yeah I know. Dont post here anymore. :D

LOL you must be a hard-to-impress son of a bitch then if Suffocation left you unimpressed. And Frank Mullen is so tough and hardcore he could kick mine, yours, and everybody else's ass in here using only his cock and his pinky. Last night he WAS talking about killing people and using woodchippers to dispose of them, but other than that, I didn't see him trying to act tough or anything. Plus he was the only one that threw water bottles to us :D. I think he's a cool guy, it's all in good fun.

Also...

HELLO CHICAGO WE'RE BEHEMOTH FROM EUROOOOOOPE.....!!! <- Too funny!