Look at the shell that is you...

[Yeah Im actually really fucking picky about metal. ehh he got the woodchipper bit from Fargo. I dont doubt he could kick my ass mercilessly but I still thought he was kinda a tool. He was like " HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO JUST KILL SOMEONE AND LEAVE THEM SOMEWHERE?" Thats a dumb question. Cause its like EVERYONE HAS. And the fact that I was the smallest guy there and the only white guy. Everyone else was indian or mexican. I was a little fish in a fucking shark feeding frenzy. Luckily my bud and his brother were there. Both of them are over 6'4" and 250. If I was any whiter Id be clear.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
And the fact that I was the smallest guy there and the only white guy. Everyone else was indian or mexican. I was a little fish in a fucking shark feeding frenzy. Luckily my bud and his brother were there. Both of them are over 6'4" and 250. If I was any whiter Id be clear.

Yeah that's weird I always see lots of small people at metal shows. And mexicans aren't exactly known for their big size. Must be something in the water in your area that makes them grow huh.

Well thats all Albuquerque is. Fat Indians and big fat scary mexicans. Thats usually all thats there at DEATH METAL shows. Well my buds are Puerto Rican.
The size of everyone else is because of to much eating and alcohol. New Mexico has the highest drunk driving rate in the US. Its sick. Even our officals and judges drive drunk. A District court judge drove drunk and wrecked last night. Its pretty common here. Some of Our state representitives have been pulled over drunk as well.

I just got the new dark tranquility album and it definitely does kick ass. I just saw the Suffocation/Behemoth/Cattle Decapitation tour two weeks ago, fucking awesome show. Cattle Decapitation were awesome live, they're way better live than on the recordings, but the albums still kick ass. Behemoth were great too, but fucking Suffocation were awesome. They were just fucking brutal, it was great. And Frank Mullen kicks ass. The band that opened at the l.a. show was really good too, they're a black metal band from l.a. called Winterthrall, they kicked ass. I'm going to go see Dark Tranquility and Hypocrisy when that tour comes to l.a.