Look what I got from David *pic*

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
eddie.jpg

still waiting for the Piece of Mind Eddies to get here! :hotjump:
12 days till Eddie rips up Denver :hotjump:

I got an Iron Maiden, but it's the figure from Quake 2 :D. I was into collect those ones, but I also get a Gandalf figure as a gift. Used to have the big Eddie head, but I gave it away when I left for US.

Wyvern said:
I got an Iron Maiden, but it's the figure from Quake 2 :D. I was into collect those ones, but I also get a Gandalf figure as a gift. Used to have the big Eddie head, but I gave it away when I left for US.
:OMG: how could you!

:cry: I want my Eddie!

Pabla said:

shall we split him down the middle? You know David would've picked up one for you, just they only had one. Will be on the lookout for you!! but HE DID preorder 2 of the Piece of Mind Eddie's for us!! :hotjump:

Pabla said:

Simply, I was leaving the place for good (supposedly) so I gave it to a friend as a farewell token/inheritance.

Besides I don't have space to place it, same with the figures. Is incredible how much stuff you "collect" in a lifetime and how little space it is on a normal household.

Hah, I saw the figure yesterday. It's huge, like 50 cm tall. And it was pretty costly here like $70.

I end with a $17 CD :lol:

Wyvern said:
Hah, I saw the figure yesterday. It's huge, like 50 cm tall. And it was pretty costly here like $70.

I end with a $17 CD :lol:

Yeah, they also released a tall Somewhere in Time Eddie that has a light up gun and I think his eyes do.