Looking for a new amp, any advice?

I really wanna know how the VHT deliverance compares to the 5150 in the gain section. Btw, my dual rec is starting to kick arse boosted with the OD808- that thing does wonders to the sound.

Looks like it's a "crunch-semi clean" amp store. No real metal amps, but a thousand hand built custom bla bla bla. Try the most expensive one, and say "Yeah it's good, but can I borrow a Boss Heavy Metal to see if it gets any better?" and take a picture of their face. ;)

Well I went and tried some out today.....

5150 III = cool, 5150 sound with a third middle channel, and the clean channel sounds a lot better than the 5150 I have. And I think it can get louder than the previous 5150's. Not really worth it to me.

Mesa Road King II - Can get a lot of different sounds out of it. But none of them totally blew me away. Gain was good, but the high end had something I just didn't like. Maybe it was that the amp has 30 knobs on the front and the back looks like a space shuttles control panel....therefore I spent more time dialing around than playing and listening.

VHT ultra lead - pretty good Really clear gain on it. I was diggin it until...

Bogner Uberschall - Fuck this amp sounds good. Don't know how to describe other than really warm sweet sounding clean and the tightest gain channel I've ever heard. Price tag is 2500 plus tax. Barring finding a ton of horror stories about this amp, I think this will be mine soon.