Looking for some good prog bands

pain of salvation,in the woods,death,cynic,ayreon,evergrey,freak kitchen.... lots of bands...but one of them is forgotten... hell star.their nosferatu album is one of the best prog. album ever!!!!! it is awesome.

Yeah! They are creating prog for the modern day, even though they could be called just rock or indy rock or whatever, I agree on their progginess, especially the more experimental stuff!

Fairplay. Although i wouldn't call them that myself, I can see why you'd say that. I'd just call them rock, but i they do have some more experimental stuff so yea. Strangely enough having seen, Opeth, In Flames and Iron Maiden live Radiohead are still one of the heaviest live bands i've seen. You wouldn't think it, but when Thom's on prozac he rocks out like nothing you've ever seen.

Powers said:
Fairplay. Although i wouldn't call them that myself, I can see why you'd say that. I'd just call them rock, but i they do have some more experimental stuff so yea. Strangely enough having seen, Opeth, In Flames and Iron Maiden live Radiohead are still one of the heaviest live bands i've seen. You wouldn't think it, but when Thom's on prozac he rocks out like nothing you've ever seen.

hahaha, yes he always looks like he should be somewhere padded and secure :tickled:

- Arena
- Nightingale
- Dan Swanö Moontower
- Camel
- Pendragon
- Novembre
- Marillion ( old)

NineFeetUnderground said:
apparently the dungeons and dragons sense of humor is an unfortunate epidemic this forum suffers from. feel special moron.

I don't play D&D or any other online games mate. I just enjoy speaking 1337 sometimes because it's silly and it makes me laugh. So before we get off on the wrong foot, calm down. I'm just being silly..

:)

Powers said:
I don't play D&D or any other online games mate. I just enjoy speaking 1337 sometimes because it's silly and it makes me laugh. So before we get off on the wrong foot, calm down. I'm just being silly..

:)

im being told to calm down, when your reply to my post (which was originally not directed at you) was full of exclamation points and obvious intent to provoke. :err:

It wasn't though it was me being silly. Trust me i'm not going to try and provoke you who is in California, on an internet forum from here in the UK where i am. And i'm esspecially not going to do it through 1337.

I apolagise if it offended you.