Lyrical Meanings From The Jester Race

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:
Hummm.. good question you got there. I think i'll have to read the lyrics again...

But, another good question shuld be: Why did Niclas Sundin wrote the lyrics?????

He even wrote the lyrics on Whoracle... what was all that about??

congrats dude...

it's my question too

Because Anders didn't speak English as well as him and had trouble writing good lyrics. I believe Anders wrote the ideas, Niklas made them into poetic lyrics.

The Grand Design said:
Well whoever wrote them, they are wicked lyrics and I like them a lot.

Verrry wicked lyrics. Hmm.... you know probably one of the hardest songs to translate into meanings would be Trigger...

"Please tell me my name, what's the latest on the screen?"

"Just scratch the surface, and you will find something to blame for a long lost time"

"From green to red our days pass by, we're waiting for a sign to tell us why are we dancing all alone. Collect some stars to shine for you, and start today, there are only a few --- A sign of times, my friend"

Can anyone help?

Oh yeah and I figured out Reroute To Remain. The whole concept is that we (humanity) must take a different path in life if we want the human race to continue. We are quickly falling into a downward spiral (yes i know i took that from NIN :cool:), and if we don't do something to change that, we will all end up dead sooner or later