Jester Race, Whoracle concept

And it's impossible to use the internet and also have a life and stay in shape?
Just because you can't manage it doesn't mean I can't.
jk.

But it's pretty funny, because every time I post a picture people are all "I expected you to be short and fat with a shitty beard"

Kidding dude :D resorting to calling someone a 'fat loser on teh internetz' is a last ditch resort for those who have no other argument.

TBH I imagined you being a grue.

Has anybody noticed that the more hostile WeAreInFlames gets, the worse Knifing's grammar gets? The guy is a teacher and a destroyer.

Keep it up, I like it a lot.

It would be more realistic to call him a "pissant asshole dickwad" than a "fat loser".

Anders didn't write the lyrics for The Jester Race or Whoracle. Apparently he came up with the concept of it which is like saying "the world sux lolol" and Sundin actually wrote something decent from that.

Saying that, i do think Anders can write good lyrics such as on Colony, although it's pretty pathetic that he also wrote "I feel like shit but at least i feel something".

Definately contact Sundin, he posts on the Dark Tranquillity boards.

Ok.. I think that about fixes that puddle of bile. Now, I think I can read it and try to understand what the hell this guy is trying to talk about...

1st paragraph.. I have no clue what the hell that means. It sounds like a coherent statement until you get to the end, which means.. well.. nothing from what I can decipher..
About the rest: I would rather have something from the mind. (i.e.: something that actually means something.) I would change in that I would be able to create what I want, and I could make more money. This isn't because I value money. It's only good as a tool. Anyone who values money doesn't value their life. If you think fame changes people, your parents didn't hug you. The only reason someone would WANT fame is because their parents didn't love them and they need to feel like someone needs them. Frankly, I'd rather have stinking ass cakes for breakfast. No, fame doesn't change people. People are the same, they just don't hide who they are.
WeAreInFlames.. Just because you know doesn't mean you understand. Go outside. Don't play with all the other kids, the time for that has passed. Instead, look up. Look directly into the sun. There you'll find the answer to why you're a fat loser who sits in front of a computer all day.

The world's beautiful, kids. Live in it. Be with people. Most of them suck, sure.. But you can't fuck the internet, and when you die childless, your tombstone will be engraved "FAIL!"
(nothing else.)
(Oh, but HotKnifingHash.. I think the underlying cause of your idiocy is that "Hot Knifing Hash".. Try going without it. It'll do your brain good. Also, mine. Then, while I'm looking for a new background for my computer, I don't stumble upon shit like this and get sad-faced.):cry:

So. You must be blackup, yes?

Aaaaand...

225629_fat_guy_in_car.jpg

Eeeexcellent :loco:

Okay.
So first off I'd like to know why you think they're superstar millionaires.
Secondly the shift towards emotional lyrics goes back to colony so you're just wrong.
Thirdly they never talked about conspiracies, I though I made that clear. Perhaps you could go look at their lyrics and maybe justify what you're saying?

Ouch. :lol:
I don't understand why people always think I'm an obese loser. I'm really not.

I think they are superstar millionares because they sell millions of albums and merchandice. They also sell out out there headline tours usually located in an arena. i think that might make them millions maybe.

I think they are superstar millionares because they sell millions of albums and merchandice. They also sell out out there headline tours usually located in an arena. i think that might make them millions maybe.

They're not millionaires, LOL

ok so 2 million for one album what about the other 9 albums plus a live album, a few ep's, a dvd or two. Not to forget the clothing and the touring. im sure they are rich rockstars.Are they signed to a major record label. I think so.

ok so 2 million for one album what about the other 9 albums plus a live album, a few ep's, a dvd or two. Not to forget the clothing and the touring. im sure they are rich rockstars.Are they signed to a major record label. I think so.
They're definitely not rich rockstars. As said before, they've sold 2 million albums (not a single album, all of them) worldwide. Who do you think they are, Slipknot?

I wish more people would realise how little profit bands actually get from their albums.

You're right, you take that special position :D

Good one, once again, look at your fucking self.
You can't even fucking sing in rhythm, you offbeat retarded fuck.

Go die or I'll kill you myself.

I'll smash your face in until you can barely think anymore and we'll see who's retarded now.

Anyways, yeah HotKnifingHash, that is definently not how the money from the albums are circulated. It doesn't all just go to the band.

Clay-Man, do you have like a secret vendetta against the entire world or something? Quit being so hostile towards everyone. Every post you seem to threaten somebody.

Clay-Man, do you have like a secret vendetta against the entire world or something? Quit being so hostile towards everyone. Every post you seem to threaten somebody.

More like a vendetta with DE4Life.
WAIF argues with some valid points but DE4Life is hands down a troll faggot to me, all talking shit about me on my birthday.

If I knew him irl I'd fucking stuff his birthday cake with so much xlax he'll die from an exploding asshole.

Also I'm tired of you dicks shutting down HotKnifingHash on all the posts he makes. His grammar is fucking retarded but that doesn't give you the right to shit on his face on every post he makes.