Jester Race, Whoracle concept

Elitism is going down the drain, WeAreInFlames. Get with the times or get out. Personally, I don't care if you're right, thus far his opinion is better than yours.

PS: You have none. The drama llama ate it and shat out what some would call a troll, others...Well, they'd probably call it a WAIF, judging by this. In any case, I'd like to see you tell me your posts in this thread are not bullshit in a highly putrid form. Just so you know, I read his post and I can at least agree to half of what he's speculating.

The keyboard thing was the only funny thing, now he's just jacking off to shitting on HotKnifingHash.

i think he understands alot about the way the world was going and its a fear factor so he wrote about it in the sickest way.. he might have been all new world order paranoid but he became addapted to the system due to all the money he earned so now his understandig for it has changed because money has become more apart of his life .. now the music is based on emotions which is only apart of the collected ego that the world runs off of and is not for the progression of man. i would go out on a strech and say that inflames was influinced by money maybe not intentionally but id say it effected them as artists. thats why when artists die young they are known for being the best .. money hadnt changed them yet ... example dime bag randy rhodes jim morrison and even tupac. i bet if inflames during the making of the clayman colony, or even the r2r album they would be legends in metal

Elitism is going down the drain, WeAreInFlames. Get with the times or get out. Personally, I don't care if you're right, thus far his opinion is better than yours.

PS: You have none. The drama llama ate it and shat out what some would call a troll, others...Well, they'd probably call it a WAIF, judging by this. In any case, I'd like to see you tell me your posts in this thread are not bullshit in a highly putrid form. Just so you know, I read his post and I can at least agree to half of what he's speculating.

My opinion is that what he's spewing is pretty much retarded. He's saying the lyrics on tJR and Whoracle were motivated by paranoia about a new world order but now that Anders has become rich and thus part of the ruling class (what?) he doesn't care and so just writes about relationships and emotions. That's just stupid. The lyrics are mostly concerned with human frailty and ignorance, not some sort of conspiracy. Becoming wealthy (which I doubt they really did tbh) would hardly change your views on that.

As far as complaining about me mocking him for atrocities committed upon the English language and generally stupid opinions, suck it. All you have to do is coherently express an opinion that you thought about for 5 seconds before posting. Is that so much to ask?

Through the wreckage of this fear of new world order comes emotion because there was nothing left, man. Personally I don't disagree (Coming from a different standpoint) but the point is he pretty much becomes a phoenix. The old shit is gone, and I think using emotion truly represents what he's become. Like the phoenix, he's died from having nothing left of that to burn, in a sense. But that being said, there's still plenty left to burn when reborn in a newer image.

The world is coming to an end. I would say his representation of you (Actually himself, but archetypal of a common problem) on the album cover should be telling enough about what needs to be done. It just isn't about the same old shit anymore.

You should probably go hang out on the philosphy forum here. Not because that was so intelligent but rather because there they specialize in finding absurdly pretentious, overblown ways of stating simple shit.

I'm also fairly certain you don't actually say anything there. And your vague reference to "the album cover" when there are at least 3 albums in question is a little weird.

C'mon now, it's fun to ride the God train to hell! I'm pretty sure believing in something is worth a dime in someone else's world somewhere out there. But in any case, on my intelligence, I just try not to make too much sense on purpose. If you have a problem with that, learn to ask and ye shall receive (Maybe you will get wisdom, maybe you will get balls, who knows).

I'm referring to the supportive evidence you described to me by describing the concept of the albums plus the outcome that is inevitably A Sense Of Purpose.

My opinion is that what he's spewing is pretty much retarded. He's saying the lyrics on tJR and Whoracle were motivated by paranoia about a new world order but now that Anders has become rich and thus part of the ruling class (what?) he doesn't care and so just writes about relationships and emotions. That's just stupid. The lyrics are mostly concerned with human frailty and ignorance, not some sort of conspiracy. Becoming wealthy (which I doubt they really did tbh) would hardly change your views on that.

i said

now the music is based on emotions which is only apart of the collected ego that the world runs off of and is not for the progression of man.

Inflames didnt make it into the mainstream (mainstream) until after clayman(aka new inflames). Why did the change happen? Whenyou become more apart of the worlds ways (fame and fortune) the conspiracy's you sing about might become less rellevent to you or you just put it lower on your list of priorities. I think, and this is just my opinion, they decided to write about more reletive issues to connect with more people. for more fame, and because they felt that was the most influential thing at the time. The more you become apart of the system from money (if you earned a few million, do you not think you would you would change as a person, i would) the more the world killing it self matters because you have different things to worry about and dwell on. your not going to change your whole style because you cant think about something to write about its always more passionate than that esspesially anders. and and on the outherside who wants to release the same subjects over and over again. wouldnt you rather have something from the heart..... money for sure changes you. and who doesnt go after fame esspesially if you've had a taste of it. i wouldnt call it selling out i would just call it different taste with the drive for everyone to hear it.

I said:
Now the music is based on emotions. This is only part of the collective ego that the world runs off of and is not for the progression of man.
Inflames didn't make it into the mainstream until after clayman (aka: new inflames). Why did the change happen? When you become more connected with the world's ways (fame and fortune) the conspiracies you sing about might become less relevant to you, or you just put it lower on your list of priorities. I think, and this is just my opinion, they decided to write about more relative issues to connect with more people. They did this for more fame and because they felt that was the most influential thing at the time. The more you become part of the system from money (if you earned a few million, do you not think you would change as a person? I would) the more the world killing itself matters because you have different things to worry about and dwell on. You're not going to change your whole style because you can't think about something to write about its always more passionate than that especially from anders. On the other side, who wants to release the same subjects over and over again? Wouldn't you rather have something from the heart...? Money changes you for sure. Who doesn't go after fame especially if they've had a taste of it. I wouldn't call it selling out. I would just call it different taste driven by a wish for everyone to hear it.

Ok.. I think that about fixes that puddle of bile. Now, I think I can read it and try to understand what the hell this guy is trying to talk about...

1st paragraph.. I have no clue what the hell that means. It sounds like a coherent statement until you get to the end, which means.. well.. nothing from what I can decipher..
About the rest: I would rather have something from the mind. (i.e.: something that actually means something.) I would change in that I would be able to create what I want, and I could make more money. This isn't because I value money. It's only good as a tool. Anyone who values money doesn't value their life. If you think fame changes people, your parents didn't hug you. The only reason someone would WANT fame is because their parents didn't love them and they need to feel like someone needs them. Frankly, I'd rather have stinking ass cakes for breakfast. No, fame doesn't change people. People are the same, they just don't hide who they are.
WeAreInFlames.. Just because you know doesn't mean you understand. Go outside. Don't play with all the other kids, the time for that has passed. Instead, look up. Look directly into the sun. There you'll find the answer to why you're a fat loser who sits in front of a computer all day.

The world's beautiful, kids. Live in it. Be with people. Most of them suck, sure.. But you can't fuck the internet, and when you die childless, your tombstone will be engraved "FAIL!"
(nothing else.)
(Oh, but HotKnifingHash.. I think the underlying cause of your idiocy is that "Hot Knifing Hash".. Try going without it. It'll do your brain good. Also, mine. Then, while I'm looking for a new background for my computer, I don't stumble upon shit like this and get sad-faced.):cry:

I said:

Now the music is based on emotions. This is only part of the collective ego that the world runs off of and is not for the progression of man.

Inflames didn't make it into the mainstream until after clayman (aka: new inflames). Why did the change happen? When you become more connected with the world's ways (fame and fortune) the conspiracies you sing about might become less relevant to you, or you just put it lower on your list of priorities. I think, and this is just my opinion, they decided to write about more relative issues to connect with more people. They did this for more fame and because they felt that was the most influential thing at the time. The more you become part of the system from money (if you earned a few million, do you not think you would change as a person? I would) the more the world killing itself matters because you have different things to worry about and dwell on. You're not going to change your whole style because you can't think about something to write about its always more passionate than that especially from anders. On the other side, who wants to release the same subjects over and over again? Wouldn't you rather have something from the heart...? Money changes you for sure. Who doesn't go after fame especially if they've had a taste of it. I wouldn't call it selling out. I would just call it different taste driven by a wish for everyone to hear it.
Okay.
So first off I'd like to know why you think they're superstar millionaires.
Secondly the shift towards emotional lyrics goes back to colony so you're just wrong.
Thirdly they never talked about conspiracies, I though I made that clear. Perhaps you could go look at their lyrics and maybe justify what you're saying?

WeAreInFlames.. Just because you know doesn't mean you understand. Go outside. Don't play with all the other kids, the time for that has passed. Instead, look up. Look directly into the sun. There you'll find the answer to why you're a fat loser who sits in front of a computer all day.
Ouch. :lol:
I don't understand why people always think I'm an obese loser. I'm really not.

225629_fat_guy_in_car.jpg

Yes, it's not like you have 12,000 posts on here or anything :D

And it's impossible to use the internet and also have a life and stay in shape?
Just because you can't manage it doesn't mean I can't.
jk.

But it's pretty funny, because every time I post a picture people are all "I expected you to be short and fat with a shitty beard"