\m/ Thrash Metal Discussion \m/

I swear dude you like some seriously good thrash, i thought no one would have herd of this band, from now on i wont doubt anyones musical tastes, u should check out holy terror u might already know them but, and if u want to hear some aussie thrash besides mortal sin check out hobbs angel of death i dont expect you to have herd of them as they are australian like myself ;) LOL

Anyone who has posted on this Thread so far
has similar music tastes from what ive read.
To me Thrash Metal is the one subgenre
that I can never even imagine getting sick of.
It is the one Metal that I can listen to in any mood,
any place, any time, and still wanna just fucking headbang
until my hair falls out, and theres so many unheard Thrash
Bands out there that are just as good as "The Big Four" if not
better! And thats why Thrash metal, Is the Ultimate Metal.

Anyone who has posted on this Thread so far
has similar music tastes from what ive read.
To me Thrash Metal is the one subgenre
that I can never even imagine getting sick of.
It is the one Metal that I can listen to in any mood,
any place, any time, and still wanna just fucking headbang
until my hair falls out, and theres so many unheard Thrash
Bands out there that are just as good as "The Big Four" if not
better! And thats why Thrash metal, Is the Ultimate Metal.

I came across a really good band last week also, they are called Dekapitator, they r more brutal thrash, formed in 96' i think, they released their second album last year "the storm before the calm" really good headbanging shit, especially the s/t track.

I'm sure Gary Holt also likes the last few Exodus albums as well, so he doesn't have much credit. :lol:

If your not happy with the mix of Death Magnetic just DL the guitar hero III remaster. It's a far superior mix, you can actually hear the bass clearly and it's one of the highlights of the album, along with Hammet's solos.
Or,an even better idea,just listen to 'Killing Season' again. lmL

That's my point. He thinks the absolute fucking excrement that he's been releasing is excellent. Therefore, he has lost his credibility to determine what is quality. Simple enough, really.

The only Exodus record is Bonded By Blood. The rest is shit by some imposter using the same name. The new material can hardly be classified as pure Thrash Metal anyway.

imposter? Gary Holt has been in Exodus since Bonded by blood. Paul Baloff(vocals) died and they got a ROB DUKES who does a good job , if not better. Learn facts before shit talking well respected bands.

Nobody ever said imposter. Don't put words in my mouth.

Bonded By Blood was the only Exodus album that ever actually captured the essence of Exodus. Rob Dukes is absolutely fucking horrible and belongs in a hardcore band, not a thrash metal band. The fact that you think he may actually be better than Paul Baloff speaks volumes about yourself, I'm afraid.

a) @ Dodens: actually you did used the word imposter in some context, not sure which (nor care I don't like Exodus :D)

b) @ Altered: you tend to attack personally people, I'm getting tired of erasing your flames. You keep with that attitude I will look how to banish you. If you feel somebody attacked a band you like answer with wit and respect don't lower yourself to the level that is bothering you.

Everybody read the damn rules again, it's ZERO TOLERANCE with me as mod.

Oh yeah...but I meant that the band Exodus that recorded after Bonded By Blood is not the same band, not that Gary Holt is an imposter.