Mac or PC user? Pro - Semi Pro - Amateur?

27 yrs old, semi-amateur :D
Always had interest in producing and started learning about it 4 years ago...
Using Cubase SX on PC. I'd like to record more, but my day job and my bands just don't permit me time-wise...Plus, my equipment is really not something to write home about.
Never used or even saw a Mac in front of me so I've got nothing smart to say about it...

Lopes said:
Why in the world would you have Internet Explorer on your computer?:puke:
Its a work PC so not my choice. Anyway I dont really care what brouser I use as long as I can get to the sites. Firefox vs Explorer? I counldnt care less all a means to an end. Hmmm maybe that point applies to another arguement thats turned up again.

elmuchoescadawg said:
Its a work PC so not my choice. Anyway I dont really care what brouser I use as long as I can get to the sites. Firefox vs Explorer? I counldnt care less all a means to an end. Hmmm maybe that point applies to another arguement thats turned up again.
Firefox is much more secure than IE.

James Murphy said:
Firefox is much more secure than IE.

Not to mention Opera...
Yeah, it still has problems with certain sites, but they're really a rare occasion... I don't have a problem with that in exchange to comfortable and really FAST browsing. Another thing: Opera installer weighs mere 3.5MB, whereas Firefox is at 5MB! Talking about optimization... ;)