"Maddenoliday" is tomorrow

im fresh out of them as of yesterday. i have some Clipper City Loose Cannon IPA, Victory Golden Monkey, Flying Dog Double Dog Imp ipa, Thirsty Dog Siberian Night, and a big bottle of Duchesse De Bourgogne. (which RiA is a fag for not liking)

a big bottle of Duchesse De Bourgogne. (which RiA is a fag for not liking)

Nah bro, that shit tastes like it was fermenting in a colonoscopy bag signed by Starr Jones. When the Duchesse De Bologna touched my eloquent lips, I quivered like a sailor with scurvy, and questioned to the heavens, "What diabolical brewsmith had the audacity to concoct an ale of such astringency?!?" My buds rallied in unison, to the tidal wave of backwash that reverberated through the neck of the bottle with the force an F4. The few trickles of swill that managed to break through my defensive line of all pro tonsils, resulted in a gastrointestinal cringe that would make any man, even Ray Finkle, botch his chance at glory. :erk:

Putrid shit!!! Speaking of which! Stay away from Madden! :mad:
Buy 2k5 if you don't have the clams for 2k8.

I'm just gonna get the wii version and then download the PC version...

PC version I can play with my x360 controller, and since I'm already buying the fucking game for the wii, but wary of the controls, and may not like it... yeah.

wiistompoza6.gif

Someone should publish a coffee table book of Reign in Acai rants.
I'd read it. I wouldn't pay money for it, but I'd gladly steal it and read it.