Magic: The Gathering (aka the Dork thread)

My friends have moved and/or don't play any more... I've always wanted to buy a box of some godawful set and draft.

Can somebody please buy my old Magic cards? I never even fucking played the game but I collected the cards because they had cool art. I have a whole god damn binder of these things for no reason.

How much do you want for them?

This thread gets a +2/+2 bonus to Zombie attacks

I just started playing MTG a few months ago and I finally had someone in my meetup group go through my white/black and actually make me a killer lifelink/extort deck. I picked up some Planeswalkers the other day as well as 4x a card that has extort. Shit's 'bout to get srs

I used to play back in middle/early high school. Always loved the Green/Black combo (blackened folk metal!) type decks with ebony treefolk, etc.

Life gain is generally bad in general and not very competitive.

I would've rocked some Skype Magic with you Ozzman but I didn't get home till late. Tonight after I finish working for the neighbors we should rock one.

Either that or y'all should download Magic Workstation and we can play Magic with any cards, and have true games of playing skill and deckbuilding skill.

Courtesy of someone from this board, this was a Xmas present to myself:

1521743_849776379448_234531464_n.jpg

1500 MTG cards from old, old expansions

Just gonna pop in and say I went to a board game meetup at a local shop this week and we had to pick a table surrounded by Magic playing nerds. You guys need to shower.

That said, MTG is probably keeping that place in business.

Infinite myr tokens... terrifying. I have faced such a horror. But honestly I prefer beat up decks over strategy. Wheres the fun in the game if you do the same damn tactic everytime? I don't dig playing with... fuckin strategists. First of all once we play once I know what they're gonna do, second off they quit soon as they aren't getting the cards they need.

I still have some of my cards from way back when. Black Lotus is worth more than a Bugatti now or something lol. I started playing when seventh edition came out I think and green and white were my favorite colors.

Lotus is like 2 grand tops. Lol. Also red/black/blue. I have a few near decks built at home but all my cards are at home.