Maiden's Australian tour set to be announced

Disappointed with the selection of seats available for the fanclub pre-sale thus far! I'm really looking for some front on tix, and the only stuff coming up is the "closer" side seats.

Going to have to throw the dice with the masses on Thursday I think. :erk:

Half way through listening to the new album.. loving it so far! Although El Dorado is probably my least favourite song thus far.

Disappointed with the selection of seats available for the fanclub pre-sale thus far! I'm really looking for some front on tix, and the only stuff coming up is the "closer" side seats.

Going to have to throw the dice with the masses on Thursday I think. :erk:

Half way through listening to the new album.. loving it so far! Although El Dorado is probably my least favourite song thus far.

don't risk it mang. Get FC tickets as an insurance measure, THEN try for better seats in the general sale. You'll be able to offload the FC tickets if you have to.

Is Hisense arena big?

Last time they were here they played at Acer which is twice the size of the Syd Ent Cent that they are doing this tour.

actually Acer really isn't twice the size of the Ent Cent. Ent Cent capacity is 12000 and i think they had around 15000 for the first maiden show at Acer last time.Acer can hold more than 15000 but only if the stage is in the round and then i think it is around 18000.

Hmm, flights to Sydney on the 24th are dirt cheap, like $65. Holiday Inn Darling Harbour appears to be right near the Entertainment Centre. Hmm.

Too bad I don't have my credit card on me...

OK, if I can still get a ticket when I get home tonight I'll book it and go to the Sydney show, then go to Soundwave on the Saturday here in Brisbane. Oh yes.

Hmm, Melbourne as well? No, I'm broke. I'm BROKE damn it! Hmm.

If you get get the dosh to get down here and buy a gig ticket you can stay at my joint, southy.

I got front floor tickets today. Woohoo!