Maiden's Australian tour set to be announced

I only just realised that you said Maiden were on Video Hits. Thats fucking awesome, and hilarious. I wonder how they went down between Usher and Rhianna...

I remember when they used to play the charts on morning TV before school.

'Maiden made it onto morning TV many times.

Monster Magnet are great, I've been a fan for a long time. Saw them twice last year and they were amazing.

Spiff, they are kinda like a stoner/spacey Foo Fighters. Think Kyuss cross Foo Fighters and you are on the right track. I highly recommend 'Dopes To Infinity' and 'Powertrip'. Great albums.

With Iron Maiden, Protest The Hero and Slash at Soundwave 2011 it's easily the biggest musical event I'm looking forward to in the foreseeable future.
I don't feel so bad about missing Slash next week now.

A mate of mine reckons he is gonna get me a ticket for this, I guess time will tell, but I if it come through, I gotta make sure I catch Social D, that alone would be worth entry IMO

Yes, even if Maiden, wasn't there, but you can betcha balls i'll be all over that

Yeah, I stilll get all the emails and have access to the forums. Oops!

Sigh. Got an email last night and it's just sunk in that this is really part of their world tour and I'll only see them at Soundwave. Sigh. Now I know how the English feel only having a festival to go to.

FROM TICKET ......FAN CLUB PRESALE TICKET COLLECTION/PRINTING
Tickets purchased during the Fan Club Presale will not be printed until the night of the concert.

Fan Club Presale tickets will be available for collection from AAMI Park, opposite Hisense Arena on the night of the concert.

Fan Club Presale patrons will have priority entry to Hisense Arena.

All tickets $144.40

OH MY GOD i was going to join the fan club to get a code but then some girl told me she would give me her code so i could buy tix for melbourne cos she is only going to sydney. NOW I can't bloody get hold of her to get the code adfklajfa;kljfadkjfa;fjafas FREAKING OUT HERE.