Major turn off on Damnation: the "strings"

ok, let's give it one more shot.

CHAVETA NO THINK OPETH IS REGULAR.
CHAVETA NO LIKE MELLOTRON.
CHAVETA THINK MELLOTRON IS GAY.
CHAVETA NO CORRECT SPELLING ON HIS WEBSITE BECAUSE HE WANT LOOK BACK ON IT WHEN HE OLD AND KNOW WHAT HE WAS LIKE BACK THEN [get it?, its something i want to keep exactly the same, so that one day i'll be like..."hhmmm why did i not like that back then?", or "why was i such an asshole?" so if i go out of my way to check spelling, i'm defeating that purpose...anyway]
CHAVETA NO CARE IF YOU NO RESPECT HIM.
CHAVETA APPRECIATE VISIT WEBSITE.

Erich w/ an h said:
haha, youre fucking kidding me... yeah, thats me. small world really, though its not everyday you see a DMB fan into Opeth (though i got a few people over at ants digging it).

Hah, yeah, it's really weird...I haven't met too many DMB fans who are into Opeth, or any metal at all...but mousewings from the Bridge (and I think AM also?) posts on the Dark Tranquillity boards, and Lord Blytzkrieg from the Bridge is really into Opeth and metal in general.

IanDork107 said:
I wish I could take credit for abortions legality, but i've gotta tell ya, abortions are only legal because dumbass psycho conservative christians (like you?) haven't been able to impose their bullshit values on everyone else totally yet.

if i was a dumbass psyco concervative christian, dont you think i wouldnt be advocating your imediate demise and would instead be attempting to retort your lame "n00b" comments with "we are all palls of Jesus, let us fellatiate unto our lord"? Really, your powers of deduction make me think youre a relativly idiotic person, who also doesnt seem to understand the concept of "opinion". I might be new posting to this site, but really, ive been "flamed" by people far smarter, so go masterbate on another "n00b".

and by the way, if youre going to red dot me, have the sack to sign your name, since you dont even have the capability to express it soley on this thread.

Well you are still wrong... The mellotron produces the string sounds, the Fender Rhodes sound is very diffrent and if I´m not mistaken you can hear it very low around the 1 minute mark in "Hope Leaves".

Mellotrons kick ass, but I'm a huge King Crimson junkie.

Anyone is entitled to not liking Mellotrons, but that is unfortunate for them. :)

Mayh said:
Well you are still wrong... The mellotron produces the string sounds, the Fender Rhodes sound is very diffrent and if I´m not mistaken you can hear it very low around the 1 minute mark in "Hope Leaves".

You're right! I was thinking of a chamberlain organ...punch me in the anus...

Mr. Niel said:
You're right! I was thinking of a chamberlain organ...punch me in the anus...

Dont mind if I do
glotz.gif

yeah, i can't think of any pumpkins songs with the mellotron, but they show it on the new DVD.

SP is my other favorite band (besides Opeth). The two bands just have such beautiful music, i could live forever without listening to anything else.