Males and Females

In my experience, reconnecting with exes has tended to be a painful experience if you have yet to find somebody new. I wouldn't bother.

Being able to see and touch a person is not a requirement for an emotional connection. You'd be surprised how much you can be in a person's life physically and not emotionally. A connection is a mutual feeling shared between two people, whether it's through letters, fucking, the internet, or they communicate through dance like bees, the only requirement is communication.

I just stabbed three hippies because of this post.

You can stab as many hippies as you like, he's still right. For some people, being able to see and touch a person is not a requirement for an emotional connection. It may be for you, but it isn't for everyone.

Some people definitely manage to express their personality effectively online, but I'd say like 7 or 8 out of 10 can't.

Burn that bridge yo. There's someone more respectful out there for you.

Yeah, I not a fan of flakey behavior like that. That's almost as bad as bringing other people along for first post break up meetings. My first ex did that and what was even sadder was that he brought his friend who he had break up with me for him even though he was present at the time.
Crap like that shows a lack of self confidence in my opinion. It's better to have someone admit "Hey, I'm not ready to meet yet" rather than having them pussy out last minute or bring crutches for them to lean on if things don't go well.

In my experience, reconnecting with exes has tended to be a painful experience if you have yet to find somebody new. I wouldn't bother.

Yeah, that's a good point. I'm a noob to this "being friends with exes" thing as it's never worked well in the past so I'm not friends with any of mine. I think I just had more faith this time around since we were two peas in a pod even before we decided to become a dynamic duo.

macho men are bald retards with their mouths held open like howler monkeys, who live in pubs and have a weird love hate relationship with homosexuality

They're nu metal for people that don't want to admit that they like a nu metal band. Pork Soda is my fav of what I've heard.

Yeah Primus is actually pretty tits, and I hear their shows are a lot of fun. Experimental alternative rock I guess you could call them? Theyre along the lines of Mr. Bungle. You'll have fun.

I'm beginning to think that this girl I'm seeing might not really be my type, at least not for how I am at the moment. I can't be bothered to do a really confident show to make anyone feel relaxed, I don't have it in my now and I can tell she's not happy about that.

Why are we required to be grunting bonobos that dance and mock more intelligent specimens?

Well because of the way my main social circle are, I'm used to the conversation going dead and it being left like that for a while, without it being regarded as awkward.

Also I dislike chit chat.