Males and Females

My ex messaged me out of nowhere saying "I still love you" then blocked me from everything right after. The fuck?

We rarely speak, like literally once a month and it's always small talk anyways. Then just "I still love you", without giving me a chance to say "fuck you" back to her (this is that internet relationship girl who cheated on me like four times).

I have no feelings for her other than (admittedly irrational and misguided) hopes for friendship; she can fuck off and cut her bullshit out.

things seem to be going well for me. getting into quite a hot girl. Neither of us are likely to have empty houses any time soon though, which is pretty gay.

Met this chica online and things are pretty cool. No commitments, but it's so nice and carefree talking to her. No powergrabs, insecurity, or trying to control what I do. So lovely. Too bad she lives an hour away. I plan to meet her this week! Unless I smell horrible and don't realize it, things should be pretty cool. I hope she smells good. Scent is an important factor for me with women. Some have scents that just turn me the fuck on.

tumblr_las0oexMrM1qzii1i.jpg

Natalee Dee comics have their moments.

Date tomorrow with the girlfriend to see the David Bowie exhibit at the Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art.

a bit like i might have done about 10 years ago.

Shit is awesome. fuck people. just do whatever. I've been reading about stuff too. Fuck all of the assholes and bitches.

I use those words interchangeably, sometimes only depending on what sounds better in the syntax of the sentence, haha.

We went to a bar in Chicago last night and this drunk, macho-looking guy walks up to us, turns to me and says "is this your woman?" As if the answer to my question made the difference whether he had permission to talk to her. Ugh.