Males and Females

I dunno, I feel like non-monogamous relationships are really common among people my age. I already plowed a skank from Fetlife with her blessing while she was out of town so it's good to know I don't have to worry about this being a trap or something.

Yes, but it's not a meat market. It helps if you know what you want. I've gotten laid twice off Fetlife with minimal effort (and had interest from a couple more), but I'm fairly attractive and posted pictures with my face. Also, location makes a big difference, I imagine.

Just to be clear, this is for people into fetish stuff. If you're just looking to have normal sex, you're pretty much gonna have to let someone spank you first or something.

I used to do online dating to great success as a student, but now that I'm a teacher I worry about posting my pictures and such out there on a dating site. What if a student found my profile? As such it's been more difficult getting laid lately, gotta go the old fashioned route.

Any teachers use online dating? I suppose I could just not post my face nor mention my career on the page, but that would turn up less attention I'm sure.

I used to do online dating to great success as a student, but now that I'm a teacher I worry about posting my pictures and such out there on a dating site. What if a student found my profile? As such it's been more difficult getting laid lately, gotta go the old fashioned route.

Any teachers use online dating? I suppose I could just not post my face nor mention my career on the page, but that would turn up less attention I'm sure.

I wouldn't worry about any of this. If a student finds your profile, what are they going to do about it?

I was on OkCupid while I was teaching in grad school. From my experience, most students aren't into online dating or at least don't fess up to it. I think if students do date online, they use things like Tinder.

There are hot girls on Fetlife aka Fatlife. But they are so swamped that you'll need to be really hot or specifically kinky in the right way to get some attention. I can't say I understand the community super well. I'm sure there's quite a difference between big city and small town experiences. My sense is that there's a portion of people who are truly into specific kinks, and then a bunch of emotionally damaged people that are not great to deal with. There's also a sense of one-upsmanship about who can be the most kinky (akin to the metal phenomenon of being most extreme) where people claim to be into every fetish imaginable, rendering most people's lists of interests moot. If everyone is into everything, then it's nothing. Fetlife has very poor search tools, even if someone was into something particular.

I think it's honestly worthwhile to lurk Craigslist. Girls who use that tend to be a bit on the desperate side and not making use of better resources like OkCupid. A thoughtful message on CL is way more likely to get a response than a great reply on OkC.

If you're that desperate that you'd use craigslist, you might as well just pay for a prostitute. Hell, maybe you can actually find one that is fairly attractive.

I think it's honestly worthwhile to lurk Craigslist. Girls who use that tend to be a bit on the desperate side and not making use of better resources like OkCupid. A thoughtful message on CL is way more likely to get a response than a great reply on OkC.

Have you actually done this? My experience is that you'll get a million responses from scammers and then maybe if you're lucky one fat chick.

I thought OKC was pretty cool when I was on the hunt, their compatibility charts were neat. They had one for kinks where you'd only see kinks you both were into or not opposed to. Then again I never grew out of the 'personality quizzes are fun!' phase.

It was obviously hypothetical. Mike is not exactly a player.

(No offense bro, you're pretty much the guy a lot of women are looking for, but not in a one night stand way.)